CoatHanger Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Approval [AP] (912)

Name- Lindsey Turner
TK ID 18131
Forum name— CoatHanger
Garrison— (Mississippi) Rancor Raiders

• Armor = AP
  • Helmet= AP
  • Blaster= HyperFirm E-11, B Grade

Optional

• Height = 5'6"
  • Weight = 165lb
  • Boots = Imperial Boots
  • Canvas belt = AP
  • Hand Plates = JustJoseph's Latex (edited to correct this)
  • Electronics= Ukswrath Fan Kit
  • Neck Seal = GeekyPink
  • Holster = AP

Build Thread: 

Armor Photos

Full Body Front

0sEVzRx.jpg

Full Body Back

jIQ22u3.jpg

Full Right

eRpnwZd.jpg

Full Left

mxY4fyJ.jpg

Right Side Detail

8tiJPUO.jpg

X7zibU1.jpg

Left SIde Detail

iYTuQek.jpg

3elTG5S.jpg

Helmet Detail Photos

Front

cbcxC1X.jpg

Side

Eap3n4E.jpg

JH8T1ht.jpg

Back

eDxsepx.jpg

Hovi tip detail

ThUYin0.jpg

Lens color (Backlit if necessary)

6g2AWqv.jpg

S-Trim

cJAwfBn.jpg

Internals

cixMYix.jpg

Accessory Photos

Ammo belt

The center ammo belt is curved, therefore three pictures were taken (overall, right edge, left edge)

etMSrsB.jpg

Drop Boxes

5HbC5cQ.jpg

Holster

DGW2InP.jpg

Neckseal

yxWEwZq.jpg

Blaster left side

mJbTOGG.jpg

Blaster right side

xfNh3uh.jpg

D-Ring

W4NSDSm.jpg

Thermal detonator back

gSQJKOO.jpg

x48aCfU.jpg

Hand Guards

rowSJFx.jpg

Action Shot

NZrwWFG.jpg

Other

Interior Strapping

ERoUG1L.jpg

Butt/Cod

bnTbtO0.jpg

srEXUQX.jpg

Shoulder Straps, Floating with Elastic

q8HjPwf.jpg

Abdomen Detail

rwsU0f6.jpg?1

No Return Edges of ForeArms

6oaI7AK.jpg

Split Rivets of Thigh Ammo Pack

liIbuzt.jpg 

(Edited to add following images of ammo pack)

PPdcwd8.jpg

M1OVotg.jpg

Sniper Knee Plate

ICBV372.jpg

3s1qE4q.jpg

VkoFq8j.jpg

Thank you for your consideration.  

-- CoatHanger

Edited by CoatHanger

Oops— I used the template on the EIB Requirements page, and looks like I left some info.

Name- Lindsey Turner
TK ID 18131
Forum name— CoatHanger
Garrison— Mississippi Rancor Raiders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Lindsey and thank you for your EIB application:salute:

I was just about to post the missing info, you beat me to it but would you mind update the original post:duim:

We also need you to post additional photo of the other thigh ammo pack fixing - thanks

• TheSwede changed the title to CoatHanger Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Approval [AP] (In review)
3 hours ago, TheSwede said:

Hi Lindsey and thank you for your EIB application:salute:

I was just about to post the missing info, you beat me to it but would you mind update the original post:duim:

We also need you to post additional photo of the other thigh ammo pack fixing - thanks

PPdcwd8.jpg

M1OVotg.jpg

Both ammo packs.  Will update original post with these, and the info, now. 

Hi Lindsey 
Sorry for the slight delay, I should have your review ready in the next day or two:salute:

It’s okay!! Thanks for the update! I may or may not have been refreshing every few hours....

On 5/4/2019 at 5:56 PM, CoatHanger said:

I may or may not have been refreshing every few hours....

I know the feeling - let´s not keep you hanging any longer shall we:salute:

Hi again Lindsey and thank you for your EIB application.

In this review I will ensure that your armor follows the requirements set out in the CRL L2 Expert Infantry Badge and also point out what I can to prepare you for Centurion, should you choose to apply. I hope you do!

Let´s get started shall we!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for ANH Stunt Expert Infantry. On behalf of myself and the entire D.O.Team, Congratulations!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. 

As we navigate through this review we are going to start with the helmet and work our way down.

Starting with the helmet and we only have two small suggestions for you to consider. First we have the black border on the ear bumps and when looking at screen used helmets the majority are a touch thinner.

GzqFXg3.png

Secondly we have the frown and for the most part they added an extra tooth, as seen in the reference image.

tJEePz7.png

Next up we have some general dressing/allignment suggestions. Idealy the cover strip are center on the limbs and line up so we recommend you reposition the arm pieces to get those red lines to replace the blue.

ZyI8i4p.png

We move on the the ab button plates and the bigger one is spot on:duim: The smaller one is pretty close but when looking at screen used it could stand a bit of a shave and apart from beeing even more screen accurate that would reduce the risk of it catching on something and popping off/brake while suiting up.

YhfTi8V.png

Moving on to the TD clips and here we suggest you try and bend those ends a bit more as there is a "snagging risk" and for, you guessed it, beeing more acreen accurate if that´s your preference:) The TDs also, from what we know, had the screws closer to the ends which would help in getting the clip more flush but then you would have to buy another set of clips, we figured it was woth mentioning none the less.

zfGoY6Y.png

We stay on target with the TD and suggest you use some brute force (not really as it bends very easily:P) and bend it sligtly downwards.

VzEra5T.png

Moving down to the legs we suggest the same as for the arms - alligne those cover strips for a nice clean look.

yOVxr7A.png

8LrWkCI.png

Just a little something - see if you can hide that rebel-foam from interfering with you looking awsome.

52SAT03.png

Finally we have the blaster and it´s looking great but there seem to always be a "but" and in this case we feel that the scope has a tad to much brass showing when compared to screen used ones BUT as all the other things mentioned so far that is totally up to you :salute:

3CfqeYt.png

That´s it for EIB! Congratulations and welcome to the ranks:salute:

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustment etc. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. Below you will find areas that will need to be adressed for a future succesfull Centurion Application.

As per CRL there should be a minmal gap between the shoulders and the chest/back plate and currently there is a bit to much of a gap. It looks like you could get the bells closer to the bicep and it also looks like you pulled your arms/shoulders backwards in this photo, keeping the arms neutral and at the sides will also help achieve that sleek ANH-look. If you have enough material left, trimming the bells with a curve as seen in the reference images would also help.

XtSQblO.png

Next we have the back plate and it´s somewhat of a grey area at the moment. From the sides with arms up it looks great (perhaps the shoulders came up) but from the back it appears there is some overlap so we can´t say for sure that this is something you´ll need to fix but we recommend you look into this. Although we like to see a no overlap scenario, minimal overlap is allowed so perhaps all is good. 

gx2US4B.png

Moving on we feel that the rivets are in need of some touching up so bring out some white paint Trooper.

azjBfD9.png

Next we and the CRL want you to get those drop boxes to alligne at the ends of the ammo belt. A dab of glue and they will stay put.

rP7cxRM.png

Last item to sort on your quest for Centurion and the most challenging one would be to straighten that sniper knee.  Brute force and alot of clamps or to offset the shin itself are two common ways but we suggest you look at some other AP builds to see how they tackled this part

aJ2HN0e.png

That´s it - head on out and make the Empire proud as it´s newest Expert Infantry man:salute:

• TheSwede changed the title to CoatHanger Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Approval [AP] (912)

@TheSwede thank you so very much for all the great feedback!! I am beyond excited to join the EI ranks (and get us one step closer to 1000!). And now it looks like I have a to-do list for the weekends!! Thank you again!!

• Like 1

Congratulations Lindsey welcome to Expert Infantry :jc_doublethumbup:

Thank you!! And thank you for all your direct and indirect (your fans are a must!) help in getting here!

• Like 1