My helmet modifications

Hello Everyone, just wanted to share this.  I just finished up two of my helmets like this and thought I would post it.  It is fully lined and padded.  Interior is painted black.  All of the wiring is hidden behind the neck tubing.  There are four fans.  Bottom fan left faces across while right bottom faces angled down and across.  The top two face up towards lenses.  On the lower base by chin is a box with two switches.  Left switch turns on top fans and right switch turns on bottom fans.  Both powered by a single 4x AA battery box in the back of the helmet.  There are ear speakers that attach to a mic system for amplified hearing.  It runs a Icomm unit that is attached to a powered amplifier that leads to Hovi tips.  All self contained in the helmet.  Very snug fit and comfortable.  So honored to be on board with everyone.  I have three complete sets that I completely customized.  Look forward to meeting everyone.