Right Thigh Power Cell Belt

Double Dee

I probably should have asked before I riveted it onto my thigh piece, but just wanted to get it off my mind. I put mine so that the bottom edge is flush with the bottom edge of the FX thigh armour. I've noticed a few different ways of doing it, does it matter, or should it be more centred or further down???

DD.

EDIT: Came across this. Why does it look like in this picture there is a peak coming up from the power pack ammo belt?

2YoIw4l.jpg

I wouldn't worry too much about placement .. I placed mine as low as possible on my own thigh since I'm pretty tall and it would help hide more black tissue between my ABS pieces ... strategic choice on my part! :D

Like it was said, the peak is the bottom lip of the thigh.

Paul: Thanks, that's what I kinda thought, but had to ask. Any idea on placement of the power cell ammo belt? Does it matter?

Ryan: I hope your avatar is your girlfriend/wife/mistress. :)

Alain: Thanks...can't do much about mine now, but thought I would ask for those after me. ;)

Ended up drilling out the rivets last night and will now mount further down. I noticed some of the more accurate suits have the ends rounded off, so I will be doing this myself as l will be tapping in the centre of the belt. So it was more a lucky mistake than one that couldn't be fixed.

Thanks for the help from all.

Yup - I'm 6'0" and have the same issue. I need to make the same mod on my suit as well. I saw a few other screen shots and most have them pretty far down. I guess for shorter folks though I can see moving it up a bit to look/fit correctly.

BTW - love the correct tube stripes DD :)

Yah, put all my lower half on last night and gasped. I was really trying to avoid any large black gaps on the legs. Moving it down lower will hopefully minimize that. Having some issues with the thigh pieces sitting right, even after I Macgyvered a garter belt rig. Putting foam in them is the next step I guess. Going to try heating up the thighs in my clothes dryer (yes, I said my clothes dryer). I'll get it good and hot first, put the hat rack in and see if that softens them up enough. If so, I can probably get a better circular shape out of them, I hope so anyway.

I assume you mean my avatar about the tube stripes? :)