Stormtrooper Armor found on ebay

han_solo1

We strongly advise stay away from eBay although some sellers are legit many are not, lots of great info in the Getting Started section in regards to vetted sellers.

Mike (MTK) does sell his armour on ebay from time to time or you can deal with him direct. Ive built a couple of MTK kits and they are great.

He also runs an online business called "Trooperbay" with a gamut of extras and accessories

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I realize this is a bit late, but I was bitten by an ebay seller. Apparently he has a reputation on here. He says he's a 501st member, but the armor I got reminded me of those cheap kids Halloween masks (MAYBE twice as thick, but not by much)...  It was a cheap price but I learned a lesson from it...  IM going to use it on a mannequin one day... Ild be afraid to wear it...

13 minutes ago, Standrex said:

I realize this is a bit late, but I was bitten by an ebay seller. Apparently he has a reputation on here. He says he's a 501st member, but the armor I got reminded me of those cheap kids Halloween masks (MAYBE twice as thick, but not by much)...  It was a cheap price but I learned a lesson from it...  IM going to use it on a mannequin one day... Ild be afraid to wear it...

Hi it would be useful if you can post the link and a couple of photos of the kit to have a better idea of what are you dealing with.  :salute:

Good idea. Right now, its stored away in a storage unit. Ill have to find it, pull it out, and take some pics. IM not sure pics will really show the difference in texture (that's another thing about the suit... It has a 'coarse' texture in comparison to my Walt's suit...

• Like 1