My Doopy Doo E11 build

Jakebullet

16 minutes ago, CableGuy said:

Cool, no worries. Won’t bore you with the different black finishes for different parts etc. :-)

Ha ha, mate, it's been a struggle enough to get this far! I've worked in offices all my life and I'm not used to getting my hands dirty so this has been a real eye opener. Going to leave the inner bolt and ejection port and spring silver, everything else will be black although I see the grip and T-tracks now have to look plastic for Centurion? I'm itching to start on the suit so if that's the only thing that holds me back when I'm done I'll deal with it then

Ha ha, mate, it's been a struggle enough to get this far! I've worked in offices all my life and I'm not used to getting my hands dirty so this has been a real eye opener. Going to leave the inner bolt and ejection port and spring silver, everything else will be black although I see the grip and T-tracks now have to look plastic for Centurion? I'm itching to start on the suit so if that's the only thing that holds me back when I'm done I'll deal with it then

Hehe. Yeah, no worries.

Yeah, just don’t add metal-effect weathering to the grip, rear of hengstler, t-tracks. Those were plastic. :-)
  • Like 1

All black now! Just need to get the inner bolt and spring in and pop the end on and put the stickers on the scope and I'm done! Can't wait to make a start on the helmet now. Look out for the build thread! Thanks so much for your help Dan, I'll be copying from your TK build too along with the RWA videos d1456de6f1607983588c3db6961a46e3.jpgc7a0cdac1917b8ca0bbe339b927f0b5f.jpg4e2b7e70143373f8b8d097fc6bb01a6a.jpg15b97aa75164ec634b5f088e2913c8f6.jpg

• Like 1