My Doopy Doo E11 build

Jakebullet

The doopydoos one will be fine for Centurion. In fact, the whole kit is fine for Centurion if done correctly. The areas that are often upgraded are the magazine (DD one is tiny) and the D-ring on the back. These might be mentioned at centurion level as suggested upgrades. :-)
Oh wow thanks Dan, I musunderstood the CRL then.

First of all: Congrats on your BBB day!Ā  :smiley-sw013:

5 hours ago, Jakebullet said:

(...)Ā Ā  Does this just glue on here like this?

68d230b59561387bac530b3272c2d5cc.jpg

Yes, each part is at the correct position. For the power cylinders on top, you can choose from aligning them parallel to the main receiver tube, or the magazine.

Ā 

5 hours ago, Jakebullet said:

What way do I put these on?

559c5ac164f5cba66a7ae9d93e14bc81.jpg

You might want to have a look at the FISD E-11 Blaster Reference. That will answer this question and give you additional inspiration for your build. In the chapter #32 Downloads you will find the whole content as printable PDF.Ā  ;)

• Like 1

First of all: Congrats on your BBB day!Ā  :smiley-sw013:
You might want to have a look at the FISD E-11 Blaster Reference. That will answer this question and give you additional inspiration for your build. In the chapter #32 Downloads you will find the whole content as printable PDF.Ā 
Thanks, I can't wait to get started! I'm constantly referring to that, I find it difficult to see the details sometimes once its all been painted up though

For me it was / is a good help to browse several building threads within this forum.

Just take some time and go through it, you will see, a lot of solutions will be discovered...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

• Like 1

Didn't quite get the sanding right on the sight so need some more green stuff there. Need to tidy up from glue overspill. Found the perfect sized tube to cut, the spring is not going quite so well!62401321d2a9ed494aa64c191b2bb485.jpg0ffafded67e1e292b9c7b1aeb189bc86.jpgbc0d723ab0a9ade4fe7a4f80b21d8b7f.jpg

Hey Jake,

Great progress. I feel your pain when youā€™re struggling to find time.

Just a little something - it look like one of your flash guards is on top of the blaster. These should go in the right hand side. Hereā€™s some pics. :-)

e8ad37a01664fccd39963d633f472386.jpg

2bcac1cbda7852d72f09808a434499a2.jpg

Keep up the good work. :-)

• Like 1

Balls! I had no idea that was wrong. I struggled with Airfix kits, not sure why I thought I could do this, let alone to Centurion standard. What's the best way to get that off, I'm using an epoxy resin

Balls! I had no idea that was wrong. I struggled with Airfix kits, not sure why I thought I could do this, let alone to Centurion standard. What's the best way to get that off, I'm using an epoxy resin

You can do it, buddy. Itā€™s just a little challenge. ;-)

You could try gently prizing it off with something firm. At very worst case, you could get it off with the dremel then shape a new guard out of green stuff. That would be too bad.

Keep it going, sir. You got this!! :-)
  • Like 1

Managed to get the guard off cleanly so I'll put that in the right place. I was hoping to get away with glueing the stock but it's not working so I'm going to drill through and use a countersunk screw, maybe using a little green stuff to cover the screw headf445861815012565587a9a2f24cfcdd6.jpge04cf81a2282b4f04ffcafa5b42dd97a.jpg

Managed to get the guard off cleanly so I'll put that in the right place. I was hoping to get away with glueing the stock but it's not working so I'm going to drill through and use a countersunk screw, maybe using a little green stuff to cover the screw headf445861815012565587a9a2f24cfcdd6.jpg&key=4d5faf37af691e06adb74b16287804c8ab39d7258d8f8f38cf7384110c946949e04cf81a2282b4f04ffcafa5b42dd97a.jpg&key=8252e2e07a8df1bad8702c3cf9397811d36c54e5c3d85a0b32938cf8a2300e52

Nice work, sir! :-)

If you wanted an alternative method, feel free to check out my build (linked in signature) for a fixing method for the stock. I used a v-head screw and located this into the dedicated slot in the underside of the tube. When you then Attach the rear end of the stock (either glue of coach bolts) this will hold it in place. This will last better than glue only. :-)
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
Yes, just black, apart from the silver bits, not going to do any weathering at this stage

Cool, no worries. Wonā€™t bore you with the different black finishes for different parts etc. :-)