Forearm Fit

I'm slowly but surely building my ANOVOS ANH Stunt as well. I'm also not a big guy (5'9" 150lbs). But from what I've heard is that you want around 2 finger width space between the armor and your body. It's best to err toward the larger side though, as you'll be hating life when you trim too much and find yourself trying to figure out how to fix it. There are plenty of people that use foam padding and other fit adjustment methods if the armor ends up fitting a little large. Also if you use E6000 to glue things together and you end up deciding that it's too large and you really do want to size it down, you can always rip it apart and try again ;)

As far as image sites, I use imgur to store and link to my images.

Here are my forearms, I ended up trimming the return edge off the inside of the elbow because it was slightly too long and was cutting into my lower bicep, and I had to do a hot water bath to get them to be round enough to be comfortable since I trimmed so much off to get them to not be gigantic on my forearms they were very oval at the openings.

Before

qeswJWkl.jpg

After (Sorry, I just realized these images are 2 different forearms, but they looked essentially the same before and after so you get the idea)

cYEcr0Jl.jpg

Here's how they fit now. Note: Keep in mind the camera may make the proportions a little hard to judge, sorry about that.

GHc4lcOm.jpgMqk1FDVm.jpg

M5ho9QOm.jpgIxnoVJim.jpg

pwjCSvXm.jpg