Hello from Fresno!

Hello! My Name is Nick. Back during Anaheim’s Celebration, I have picked up the first wave of Anovos TK armor kit for $350. Fast forward to 2019, that hiatus I went through was buying my

first house, and popping the question to my love of my life at the “Happiest place on Earth” back in 2017. I’ve been a part timer at my job, and caused me to have not so much time working on certain projects like models or around the house. So now, full time have better days off, I can get back to building my Armor and getting ready for Anaheim. With the Anovos, I plan to do a stunt centurion from either ANH or ESB....or get very dramatic. Going on to making a Shocktrooper. I love the look of the armor, mostly the weathering. In the Star Wars Universe, everything has to be “used.” I have done all my research on the trooper itself. I do have one question and maybe a lot can answer, so do I need a new kidney and butt plate? Or do I use the one that comes with with? And is there a write up in putting the two pieces together?

Once again, I am excited for this new and challenging experience. I’m nervous, but at the end, I have great folks in this forum who can kindly help a noob like myself!

Hey Nick welcome to the FISD.

Any generation of Anovos armor is 501st approvable out of the box if assembled correctly, especially ANH stunt or ESB. ROTJ however requires the one piece kidney and posterior assembly.  

We have a ton of build threads in the build thread section. We suggest starting your own build thread. There we can follow along and offer any assistance as needed.

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 1

On 4/21/2019 at 10:36 AM, Harbinger said:

Welcome Nick! I'd suggest you reach out to @sharkbait, she's local(ish) to you, one of our attachés, and will be your Squad Leader once you join the 501st.

Can't get more local than the same town!  :laugh1:

Late than never, thank you all for your welcomes. For the couple of days now, I have had a lot of great help from all of you. Big thanks. All my questions are being answered here from the best. I do ask a lot of questions, and I hope I’m not getting carried away with that lol. But I am looking forward to being a fellow 501st member and getting out there and being part of one giant community and family. 

• 1 year later...