Too much knee to shin gap

First up, right off the bat...I am a Shadow Trooper.  That being said, I am in need of some help.  I am 6'3 and love my armor but do NOT like the gap that I have between my knee and shin armor, on both legs.  I am asking here due to there being more armor makers for the TK and you guys have been around a lot longer.  I need to see if there are longer thigh and shin armor available.  If not, do all all have any good ideas how to lessen the gap?  My current armor measures...

Left shin top of knee plate to bottom front is 16 inches.  Right shin top to bottom is 14 inches. Left thigh top to bottom is 15 inches. Right thigh top to bottom is 16 1/4 inches.

I do NOT need larger, as I am a slim guy...just longer.

Thanks for any and all your help.

Jeff

P.S.  I will try to send pics but my files are too large.

Hello Gray/Jeff! Try to resize your pics so you can upload them, or use a external page ot post them :)

Anyway, i remember there is a post of a tall trooper that made his own extensions for the same reason, making them larger, i'll try to find it and post here.

Good luck trooper!

2 hours ago, Graysheel said:

I need to see if there are longer thigh and shin armor available.

Hey Jeff

I know Troopermaster supplies longer shins and almot sure RWA Creations (Ross8008) does too and you can find them here or on FB - good luck:salute: