Ericnathan811

Some of our own in the new Mandalorian TV show??!!!

Congratulations gents and fantastic seeing 501st on set!! Was this filmed on set in LA?

It’s a small studio that with enough googling can be found with the Mandalorian but our actual set was a short distance off site in a vacant lot you wouldn’t even think twice about. True Hollywood magic.

2 hours ago, James Whitley said:

And this is why I have a detachable Cod piece. :smiley-sw013:

Heh, I'm going to have to take a look at your build when it comes time for me to join the ranks.

I was there as well with the GGG, and I am wondering if there is a final count/list of names of people who were there. I think it would be fun to do a commemorative patch or something like that.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, RubberSlug said:

I was there as well with the GGG, and I am wondering if there is a final count/list of names of people who were there. I think it would be fun to do a commemorative patch or something like that.

I've got everyone's names & that's in the works.... ssshhhh ;)

• Like 4

On 4/15/2019 at 5:57 AM, Alay said:

Female stormtroopers official canon thanks to 501st? :D

female troopers have always been canon ;)

On 4/16/2019 at 8:22 AM, PhilBobTheFish said:

My only question is, was there ever a stormtrooper feud between the 501st Stormies and the paid extras? :angry2:

Like them being, "Who are these newcomers, dressing up as stormtroopers for fun?"

And the 501st is like, "Yeah well, your ab buttons are painted slightly too large. HA!" :lol:

Just kidding, but I imagine that it was an amazing experience and that only a few stormtroopers were put in the trash compactor. :laugh1:

actually the feel of the set, the actors / extras & the crew was amazing!

the extras actually came up to us with questions :) 

On 4/16/2019 at 4:43 PM, First0rder said:

Congratulations gents and fantastic seeing 501st on set!! Was this filmed on set in LA?

LA County. but we had troopers from all over California, Golden Gate, Central & So Cal Garrison's are represented!

Edited by tk fett