Some of our own in the new Mandalorian TV show??!!!

Ericnathan811

• 2 months later...

Well, hope you all are finally enjoying The Mandalorian, it's getting exciting. We still haven't had our episode air yet so we can't say anything but we got to see a few more episodes last night at the premier and you are going to love what's coming next week.

Can't wait for you to see more so we can start working on some cool new costumes.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, PhilBobTheFish said:

The first episode sure got the blood pumping and the hype for tomorrow's episode building. Can't wait to see you all in one of these episodes.

I really liked episode 2 & 3 so they seem to be keeping the pace up and looks like it's going to be great. I know we aren't going to be in anything until much later in the season.

They added some humor in episode 2 so that was nice to see.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Very cool! I want to know the armor types the 501st wore. They are now screen accurate no matter what the source. :D

Automatic Centurion status for each of those involved now, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

On 12/15/2019 at 5:00 PM, MaskedVengeance said:

Automatic Centurion status for each of those involved now, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not exactly. We were standard TK’s so we have to meet all of the standard CRL requirements and since we are standard TK’s that are already 501st approved there is no reason to have a redundant CRL.

There were difference between us and makers of our armor and basic to Centurion approved. So we would just be like Mr. No stripes.

The only real variance is just like all the episodes that have aired there are no holsters.

Edited by mikidymac

1 hour ago, StevenBills said:

So... I saw a few of you on TV tonight... Anyone wanna chime in on it?

SB

Ask away and I'm sure we'll do our best without blatantly violating our NDAs or revealing anything from the last episode.

Edited by TheRascalKing
  • Like 1

As Justin said, we will tell you all we can which should be pretty much everything after the final episode as far as costuming goes.

I would just like to add that we should not discuss any of the story or plot points since this has not been released in all markets and I would hate to ruin the story for our international brothers and sisters.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Quakecry said:

Awesome episode. How many of the stormtroopers exciting the transport and then standing around were you guys? 

there was 32 from the Legion. 

Southern Cal. Central Cal. & Golden Gate Garrisons answered the call. ;) 

• Like 3

Yup..now the episode has finally debuted , I can answer some questions and contribute...as much as I wanted to speak, I took the NDA close to heart so kept silent.  

I am an Aussie, but also an American..

Whilst I can't yet post about the season finale, feel free to ask about ep 7...

Cheers !

Edited by Oztrooper

22 hours ago, TK 14166 said:

Did anyone else notice that the anthology troopers had black showing between their barrels and “back plate/ trauma plate?”

No photo description available.

If and when they decide to touch the CRL's, it's gonna be a mess.

1 hour ago, TheRascalKing said:

No photo description available.

If and when they decide to touch the CRL's, it's gonna be a mess.

Definitely. Speaking of CRL’s do you think we will get a CRL for you guys who were in the episode? Like a Mandalorian ANH armor CRL so to speak? Also, is it pretty cool to now own a screen used set of armor?