Live action Incinerator in The Mandalorian

I never really cared for these guys before, but the dude in the show really turned that around!
Whoever the stuntman wearing it is, his swagger and overall body language really sold this trooper as a real badass.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

So much swagger when he strides on his, flamer on shoulder and just lets loose.

I want one

On 1/6/2020 at 12:58 PM, Colin1138 said:

I never really cared for these guys before, but the dude in the show really turned that around!
Whoever the stuntman wearing it is, his swagger and overall body language really sold this trooper as a real badass.

I could have done better LOL

3 hours ago, Dannydarko89 said:

Seeing as the black series helmets are based on Rogue One TKs what do y'all think of the newly released black series Incinerator Trooper helmet? Approvable with mods, or?

Would definatley need some mods then it would come down to your GML (garrison membership liaison) as they look after costume approvals. Also it depends how much more reference material becomes available for a CRL to be written ;) 

On 1/6/2020 at 12:58 PM, Colin1138 said:

It really comes down to person's individual costume. IMHO, it's like snowtroopers that way - some people look awesome & others not so much.  For sure some one will do this and we'll have a different CRL.

As for various armor types, even in a modern military there can be an overlap of equipment that is fielded. Not sure how it is now, but in my era for instance we had just regular BDUs and M16A1s, while the regular army folks had summer weights & M16A2s.  My first unit still had jeeps for years before humvees trickled down.  It's very conceivable in a huge empire like this that older, functional armor would still be around, especially in the outer rim.  Just because new armor gets fielded doesn't mean that everyone has the cash to upgrade immediately.

Heck, look at the USAF - the B2 didn't exactly replace the B52 now, did it? Yup, they are flying airplanes older than 85% of the US population.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2020 at 3:52 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

Incinerator R1 3.jpg

Those definitely look like scuba or firefighter scba air cylinders! Wonder where we can get some that are not as heavy... Maybe someone can vac form them ;)

Edited by FireDS
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, FireDS said:

Those definitely look like scuba or firefighter scba air cylinders! Wonder where we can get some that are not as heavy... Maybe someone can vac form them ;)

Or 3d print the end caps and use PVC tube as the centers ;) 

• 4 weeks later...

This guy just appeared after I sold my ICN and now, I want to build this new version xD

It is very hard to resist :p

The only thing to know is : will the back pack be optional or required ? ^^'

4 hours ago, stevechewbacca said:

This guy just appeared after I sold my ICN and now, I want to build this new version xD

It is very hard to resist :p

The only thing to know is : will the back pack be optional or required ? ^^'

I would imagine it would be required since the only one seen has it on. An example that is similar would be the FO Flametrooper. Backpack is listed as a requirement and the flamethrower is listed as optional, like all weapons at L1 (but it seems like almost everyone would have both in this case).

1 hour ago, lucnak said:

I would imagine it would be required since the only one seen has it on. An example that is similar would be the FO Flametrooper. Backpack is listed as a requirement and the flamethrower is listed as optional, like all weapons at L1 (but it seems like almost everyone would have both in this case).

This is exactly what I'm affraid of ^^'

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, YIYO said:

Hi troopers, 

Do we know if anyone is working on this CRL as we write?

Someone needs to build submit a set of the armor first and get it 501st approved, but I'm not sure which Detachment the costume would actually be assigned to (it could theoretically go to the MEPD).  I'm sure the pack would be required for Basic approval, and replicating that would take a lot of work.  I'd sure like to see one, though!

8mQH5vD.jpg?1

• Like 1

Someone has started on a build, I believe there are some 3d files for the pack and flamethrower although I've not checked their accuracy 

• Like 1

I'll be able to get a look at @Startide's build you mentionned in person tomorrow. I find it easier to check for accuracy IRL than with only 3d pictures ^^ 
But as far as I know, the files are pretty accurate. Maybe there will be some little details to refine but not much I'm sure.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Someone has started on a build, I believe there are some 3d files for the pack and flamethrower although I've not checked their accuracy 

Thank you Sir, this is what I was after!
I just took the plunge and purchased the 850ArmorWorks R1TK kit + helmet :)

• Like 2

Descriptions

starwars.com

INCINERATOR TROOPERS
One of the most devastating of the Empire's specialized stormtrooper units, the incinerator trooper wields powerful flamethrower weaponry to set enemies and their fortifications ablaze.

Wookieepedia

The incinerator trooper, also known as the Incinerator Stormtrooper, and known as Burners, was a class of stormtrooper that was active during the reign of the Galactic Empire and after its fall. Wielding powerful flamethrower weaponry, the troopers were regarded as one of the most devastating of the Stormtrooper Corps' specialized contingents. Incinerator troopers would set enemies and their fortifications ablaze with their flamethrower equipment.

This stormtrooper was equipped with standard issue stormtrooper armor with red markings, a pauldron, and a flamethrower with a backpack. Their armor was resistant to heat, which allowed the troopers to withstand abnormal temperatures. The incinerator trooper was used by Moff Gideon's Imperial remnant and one was deployed during a skirmish on Nevarro,

Costume Update:

After discussion with the Spec Ops DL, they will not be pursuing this costumes as they are working on other CRL's.

If you intend to build this and become the CRL model, please make a detailed build thread complete with your research so we can move to writing the CRL once you are closing in on completion.

This of course will come under the scrutiny of the LMO team as a new to legion CRL so the better the details you contain in your research and thread, the easier the pass of approval will be.

• Like 3