Live action Incinerator in The Mandalorian

Did anyone see the live-action Incinerator Trooper in The Mandalorian footage they showed at Celebration today? I only saw it in some bootleg footage. Hopefully it stays up...or they release the high res version soon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwPlb7bg9tK/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1pwj2c4bmswsx

• Like 1

Its had to tell but judging from the cod piece it looks like R1 armor. I know they got 501st members to be background extras but I doubt this guy is one of ours.

On 4/14/2019 at 11:20 PM, Pyro said:

As an approved The Force Unleashed Incinerator trooper, I must do this version as well! I can not wait to figure out all the details for this kit!!!

Agreed Pyro! Looks to me like less red on the legs. It almost looks like just a small strip on the shins and thighs. I dont want to jump to conclusions but it almost looks like a red diamond on the knee plate.

Im really liking the backpack straps connecting in the front.

This is so cool!

Edited by yoshix

20190421-115622.jpg

I dont know if this would stay in FISDs or not, I heard somewhere that all new troop CRLs with a backpack and pauldron are going MEPD

Edited by yoshix

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, The5thHorseman said:

Undoubtedly a Rogue One armor with a paintjob.

Agreed.

• 5 months later...
5 minutes ago, FireDS said:

Ugh, why are they using RO armor on this show. Timeline wise the TKs should still be rocking the RoTJ armor....

it was said at this point in the timeline the empire is dismembered & what you see this the  loyal that is left. 

13 minutes ago, tk fett said:

it was said at this point in the timeline the empire is dismembered & what you see this the  loyal that is left. 

I get that but, by this time they should have all been issued not only ANH armor but ESB and then RoTJ armor. Why would any troopers in this timeline still have RO armor? It would be like them still rocking clone armor a few years after the rise of the Empire

On 1/1/2020 at 2:56 PM, Harbinger said:

In-universe there is only the one TK armor, I think, so technically seeing R1 armor in Mandalorian/TRoS makes sense.

Where did you see that its technically all supposed to be the same armor? I was always under the impression that is evolved like the clone armor

Edited by FireDS

Just my opinion.

The armor changed in these films because of production reasons, not intentional timeline reasons.

Not to mention that most people are not as concerned with continuity as we all are. Thor has a different costume in every movie but it’s “supposed” to be the same outfit.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, FireDS said:

Where did you see that its technically all supposed to be the same armor? I was always under the impression that is evolved like the clone armor

Not when you see items on early armor that you also see in TFA TLJ.

It's a mix match of what ever the costume department has put together, sometimes complete costumes, sometimes additional items to what is already available. 

They are not as worried about the inconsistency's as us poor lowly costumers ;) 

• Like 1

I never really cared for these guys before, but the dude in the show really turned that around!
Whoever the stuntman wearing it is, his swagger and overall body language really sold this trooper as a real badass.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

• Like 2