ANH AM TK Build

Armoredfist5

16 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

I'm a little late to the game, but you will need to shave a bit more off of the "bump" area as seen below:

nuv58S6.jpg?1

" I left enough room at the wrists to allow for going over gloves/hand guards..."  Don't worry about this... the gloves go on after you suit up.  Great job so far, Brian!  Keep those questions and photos coming!  :duim:

Thank you JJ, I’ll fix it.

Oops.  My mistake, Brian.  :(  I thought those were the wrist openings, but it wont affect approval at any level, though.

11 hours ago, Armoredfist5 said:

How do my last bucket pics look for approval?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good so far

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Armoredfist5 said:

Is this belt too “off white” ? The manufacturer sells both white and off white for Centurion approvable on both.

It's a bit too off white for my tastes but check with your GML (garrison membership liaison) ultimately they will be the one approving your costume ;) 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Armoredfist5 said:

Is this belt too “off white” ? The manufacturer sells both white and off white for Centurion approvable on both.

I'm with Q on this one.  "Off white" is one thing, but it appears that is bordering on beige.

4PVOmJu.jpg?1   MfTFBlH.jpg?1  gvi8uwf.png?1

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Armoredfist5 said:

If it doesn’t look right to you either, I’ll send it back and just get the white one. Thank you.

Better safe than sorry.  BTW, awesome job on those tube stripes. 

• Like 1

Better safe than sorry.  BTW, awesome job on those tube stripes. 

Thank you. I have to give props to UKSWRATH for the tube stripes coming out that nice. After reading up on the ahem...”tube stripe police” comments on other builds, I was pretty confident I had it down.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Armoredfist5 said:

Thank you. I have to give props to UKSWRATH for the tube stripes coming out that nice. After reading up on the ahem...”tube stripe police” emoji16.png comments on other builds, I was pretty confident I had it down.

:laugh1:

2 hours ago, Armoredfist5 said:

Thank you. I have to give props to UKSWRATH for the tube stripes coming out that nice. After reading up on the ahem...”tube stripe police” emoji16.png comments on other builds, I was pretty confident I had it down.

Haha - yeah, I'm no stranger to the "tube stripe police".  I was issued a notable violation on my build.  :P

Hey, just saw that the new CRL’s are out for review. Only problem is I don’t have permission to see them. I am no where near submission so there’s no chance of anything being grandfathered in. Soooo...can anyone tell me if they see anything in the new CRL’s that would make what I have done so far non-Centurion approvable? Completed so far are my forearms, bucket, and biceps. I am halting my build till the CRL’s are posted for all, mostly because I hate doing things twice in favor of doing things right the first time.

28 minutes ago, Armoredfist5 said:

Hey, just saw that the new CRL’s are out for review. Only problem is I don’t have permission to see them. I am no where near submission so there’s no chance of anything being grandfathered in. Soooo...can anyone tell me if they see anything in the new CRL’s that would make what I have done so far non-Centurion approvable? Completed so far are my forearms, bucket, and biceps. I am halting my build till the CRL’s are posted for all, mostly because I hate doing things twice in favor of doing things right the first time.

Normally anyone with a build prior to CRL updates are taken into consideration, you have a build thread here so it makes it easy to prove ;)

There is a discussion going at them moment and I'm sure there will be a confirmation post at some stage in regards to CRL leeway. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...