Best E-11 ANH blaster for adding BlastFX

Help!! My head is swimming with soooo much info. Yes I’m a noob. I am looking to build an E-11 ANH blaster for Centurion level. I will be adding BlastFX electronics so I need something that is mostly hollow including the barrel so the lights show up at the front. I was going to go with a Rubies but it isn’t approvable. This is what I’m looking to do, just with an approval blaster.

Hi Brian!  Unfortunately, you may be limited to what type of kit you can use.  The Doopydoos (link below) Hengstler counter is solid resin, but can be hollowed out with a bit lot of work and a Dremel tool and the right bits, and the scope can be hollowed out (to a point) as well. The barrell is also quite thick (but somewhat hollow) and would be more of a challenge.

A 3D printed kit may be your best option, but will require a lot of sanding/filling to eliminate the print lines (very important, trust me).

Just be sure that there are no obvious on/off switches as seen in the video.  Since the electronics are installed in parts that are held on with screws, if it were me I would wait until after you get approved at Centurion to add them.  The reason being is that for level 3 we are looking for the "ideal" weapon, and although the additions are definitely cool, they were not seen/used in the original films.

You may be a "noob" (I prefer the term "future trooper) but that's what we are here for, so please feel free to ask any and all questions you may have... it's what we do here!

https://www.doopydoos.com/stormtrooper-e-11-complete-anh-e-11-blaster-kit-offer-2685-p.asp

• Like 1

Hiya,

Good question. Might be worth posting this question over on the BlastFX Facebook page as well. I’ve seen many modded E-11s there so you’ll get some sound advice.

There seems to be a few SDS Blasters being fitted with BlastFX. However, whilst the kit fits well into this blaster, by the seem of it, just take a close look at the SDS before committing to it. There are quite a few areas that differ quite a bit from screen used, such as the muzzle, front sight, t-tracks, scope rail, power cylinders, magazine etc.

A pipe build could be a consideration. Or, if you fancy a REAL masterpiece, check out the blaster kit offered by Chris “Fieldmarshal” here on FISD, Facebook or Ebay. His blaster is stunning!!

• 2 months later...