Anovos First Order Kit Instructions

Damon

Well, I can’t speak for the buckets, but in doing some further research, I found a behind the scenes photo of Gwendoline Christie getting kitted up and it looks like her Phasma armor chest & back plate are similarly constructed like what ANOVOS has done with this trooper kit. Probably just got a hold of the wrong digital files or something

aa6cf95a7d9f9aad9bdd5b70f6cf197c.jpg

At first I thought that maybe they got ahold of some of the armor files from Rise of Skywalker (are we calling it “ROS”? Is that a thing?) and used those instead of what has already been used, but I don’t think anyone that isn’t under an NDA can verify whether or not the armor went through another change after TLJ. Although I’m sure that none of us would actually rat anyone out if they just so happened to have some of that information...right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, I can’t speak for the buckets, but in doing some further research, I found a behind the scenes photo of Gwendoline Christie getting kitted up and it looks like her Phasma armor chest & back plate are similarly constructed like what ANOVOS has done with this trooper kit. Probably just got a hold of the wrong digital files or something

aa6cf95a7d9f9aad9bdd5b70f6cf197c.jpg&key=d32c310261e5a75cfe421c39c416a4db6e8209a3b23edc659136cbbc7ee93294

At first I thought that maybe they got ahold of some of the armor files from Rise of Skywalker (are we calling it “ROS”? Is that a thing?) and used those instead of what has already been used, but I don’t think anyone that isn’t under an NDA can verify whether or not the armor went through another change after TLJ. Although I’m sure that none of us would actually rat anyone out if they just so happened to have some of that information...right?

This is from TFA. The difference with Phasma is she gets to wear a cape and hide the seams.

The standard FOTK kits have been reused from EpVIII to EpIX. Just needed a good clean up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Yeah I figured that was the case. Like I said, I think ANOVOS mistakenly used the files for Phasma’s armor for use in the FOTK kit. It’s good to know that there isn’t yet another variant out there that we have to worry about (other than the new red troopers that have been promoted on the cast and crew gifts).

Appreciate the input. (Hope there wasn’t an NDA violation there, either way, your secret is safe with us)

3 hours ago, Damon said:

aa6cf95a7d9f9aad9bdd5b70f6cf197c.jpg

This is the behind the scenes video which shows a little more detail of Phasma dressing.

I've not come across any reference with the same hinge area on standard FOTK's, EPVII and EPVIII comparisons, no hinge area

Image result for stormtroopers the last jedi

Related image

Image result for finn stormtrooper

ttDW077.png

Variants of Stormtrooper armor use the movie's initials so EPIX FOTK's should be TROS. 

• Like 1

And here's a better page of images for those who suffer motion sickness :laugh1:

https://propstoreauction.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/138/lot/28672/

You can see the revised cushion system and the D-rings for the helmet strap. Great reference.

Edited by JAFO
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, JAFO said:

And here's a better page of images for those who suffer motion sickness :laugh1:

https://propstoreauction.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/138/lot/28672/

You can see the revised cushion system and the D-rings for the helmet strap. Great reference.

Indeed, that is the link I posted above the video

• Like 2