RIGHT SIDE
rifle-right_zpsx9i7erhw.jpg

D-RING
rifle-back_zpsrxzvfu6s.jpg

Thank you for your consideration

Fabio

Nice work, a couple of extra photos the DO's like are:

Inside and outside close up rivets thigh ammo strip

Sides and front close up sniper plate attachment.

Close up of the teeth area,  be aware paint shouldn't leave the teeth and be on the gums.

Close up of the side ab/back rivets.

A couple of accuracy adjustments:

Hovi/mic tips mesh on Anovos helmets are too fine

DaveMANH01.jpg

Larger Ab plate could be trimmed a little more and lose the rounded edges of the smaller plate

KMY5cze.jpg

Just a note on your blaster, T tracks and main handle shouldn't have weathering, these where plastic and painted either gloss or satin black.

Good luck with approval

• Like 2

14 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Nice work, a couple of extra photos the DO's like are:

Inside and outside close up rivets thigh ammo strip

Sides and front close up sniper plate attachment.

Close up of the teeth area,  be aware paint shouldn't leave the teeth and be on the gums.

Close up of the side ab/back rivets.

Thank you for your suggestions!

NEW PICS IN ADDITION:

INSIDE AND OUTSIDE AMMO RIVETS
ammo1_zpsdvqqcoqn.jpg
ammo2_zpsszyve4jj.jpg

SIDES AND FRONT SNIPER PLATE & AMMO

sniper-dx_zpsbklfbt9w.jpg
sniper-sx_zpsjvnw42mb.jpg
front-ammo-sniper_zpsvntidlzf.jpg

TEETH AREA
teeth_zpsghmjss9f.jpg

SIDE AB/BACK RIVETS
buttons-ab1_zpsv6sikzcd.jpg
buttons-ab2_zps8bckpa2z.jpg

Edited by Boba IT
  • Like 1

Ciao, Fabio!  Thank you for taking the time to submit your armor for Expert Infantry! We will be with you shortly.

Also, thank you for submitting those additional photos so quickly.  You're really on top of things! :duim:  Before we can proceed with the review, we will need a detail shot of your right side with your arms raised.  Much appreciated!  :salute:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cricket said:

Ciao, Fabio!  Thank you for taking the time to submit your armor for Expert Infantry! We will be with you shortly.

Also, thank you for submitting those additional photos so quickly.  You're really on top of things! :duim:  Before we can proceed with the review, we will need a detail shot of your right side with your arms raised.  Much appreciated!  :salute:

Hi Christine, I hope these pics would be fine, thank you!

right-closeup_zpscgi6aarn.jpg

right-closeup2_zps6uydljhn.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for those, Fabio!  Boy, you're quick!  :)  

Before we can get things rolling, we also need one more updated photo:

•  Hovi Mic tips with more accurate mesh.  It should be fairly easy to pop out the fine mesh screen and put in something that resembles the mesh in the green circles as shown below.

47587427451_eccf13c685.jpg

Once we have these new photos, we should be able to get started on your review.  Thank you!

• Like 2

On 4/11/2019 at 10:28 PM, Cricket said:

Thanks for those, Fabio!  Boy, you're quick!  :)  

Before we can get things rolling, we also need one more updated photo:

•  Hovi Mic tips with more accurate mesh.  It should be fairly easy to pop out the fine mesh screen and put in something that resembles the mesh in the green circles as shown below.

47587427451_eccf13c685.jpg

Once we have these new photos, we should be able to get started on your review.  Thank you!

Hi Christine, thanks for the suggestions! (I've saw that you modified the post, however I did anyways the modification of the Ab plate more accurate ;) )

REMOVED HOVI MIC (and I painted them inside)
removed%20hovi_zps3hookrla.jpg

MODIFIED (Changed the mash)
modified%20hovi_zpshhsjkvha.jpg

REPLACED ON THE HELMET
replaced%20hovi_zpsbnmlgogl.jpg

REMOVED AB PLATE
removed%20ab_zpstp9igx30.jpg

TRIMMED
trimmed%20ab_zpso1g08ggs.jpg

REPLACED
replaced%20ab_zpsr5ok5nci.jpg

Thanks for your time!
Fabio

Edited by Boba IT
  • Like 2

Hey Fabio!  

Exactly what I asked for, and I love your Can-Do attitude!   :jc_doublethumbup:

We will be processing your Expert Infantry Application shortly.  Thank you for your patience!

• Like 1

WOW!  I agree with Cricket 100%, Fabio!  Outstanding job on those updates, brother..:salute:

One thing that you will be asked to do for level 3 is to remove the weathering from the T-tracks on your blaster.

QUS89Yw.jpg?1

Since the ones used in the films were made of plastic, they would not have any metallic looking finish to them.  A few dabs of black paint and you will be good to go, sir!

Reference image

3dVv7Dd.jpg?1

Vedo presto un distintivo di Fanteria Esperto sotto il tuo nome!

• Like 3

• Cricket changed the title to TK-8084 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (Anovos) (In Review)

Thank you very much Joseph and Christine for the compliments and the suggestions, there's always more to learn. :)

T-TRACKS LEFT SIDE WITHOUT WEATHERING
t-tracks%20L_zpsjdzrkjrx.jpg

T-TRACKS RIGHT SIDE WITHOUT WEATHERING
t-tracks%20R_zpsdhywa7zx.jpg

Thanks gmrhodes13 for the suggestions about the handle

HANDLE LEFT SIDE WITOUTH WEATHERING
handle%20L_zpsq73og24y.jpg

HANDLE RIGHT SIDE WITOUTH WEATHERING
handle%20R_zpsqoqnoww5.jpg

Edited by Boba IT
  • Like 2

Greetings Fabio and welcome back! Thank you for your EIB application. Let’s get to the review!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted. Thank you for taking the time to submit such great photos! Your armor contains all necessary elements to qualify you for EIB.  The entire DO Team would like to congratulate and welcome you to Expert Infantry.  Beautiful job on your build, sir!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

It is always challenging to size down a full-sized kit, and you've really done a fantastic job of it!  I would like to offer a few suggestions as to how you could do some fine-tuning to make this kit not only look better, but be more comfortable as well.

Helmet: 
Lately Anovos has been assembling their helmets with the ear screws in a somewhat vertical alignment.  The "ideal" ear placement is as seen below, where the screws line up with the rear angle of the top trap.  While correcting this is only a suggestion,  it is not a requirement on any level to fix.  We thought we would point this out to you in case you felt like trying for a little more screen accuracy.  :) 

46721424245_360f0d1c81_n.jpg40670504023_a99844941f_n.jpg

Screen References:

ywGgtK7.jpg?1&key=af7d6abd98b8a9b6d0f51buNsBlVF.jpg?1&key=09dc7a93095ec2540ed2a7

Arms:

The cover strip on the front right forearm looks like it could use a little bit of trimming. Sharp hanging edges like that can cause an unexpected armor bite! (ow!)  This can be quickly taken care of with a Dremel or a snip with some lexan scissors and a little sandpaper.

47534451282_8a08b2588b_n.jpg

Legs: 
We've noticed that your butt plate and thighs are very close. On your right side view of your kit, you can see the butt plate slipping under the back of your thigh. That could cause some super painful armor bites! A little trimming at the top of your thighs in the back should be able to easily fix this! Also it seems that your right thigh looks a bit big (as we noticed in the photo of the back of your armor). Taking in the right thigh just a little bit more will not only make the kit look better, but will be more comfortable as well!

40670680373_5f2c785b24_n.jpg47584389162_bd99481dfd_n.jpg

Screen Reference:
47326547972_092630671c_o.jpg

Sniper Knee:
You did a really clean job of trimming that sniper knee! While this won't prevent you from obtaining Centurion, we would like to suggest that you square off your sniper knee instead of curve. This would take just a few minutes to do with some sandpaper and really help improve the accuracy of your kit!
40670385363_30427765d0.jpg46912674684_fc4bc6b576.jpg

Screen References:

46721312405_b4ea9a7e54.jpg
YTWj_WUUkt4i6lxUP3oRymvObWCszm_zzMzeSHA8jl4B2PI.jpg?1&key=62c36b1196b5b8314faf50

Back:
It might be the photo angle, but the back plate looks like it is riding a bit too high on your frame. I understand about your height (I am not all that tall myself!), and some adjustments to the back plate to bring it down would really help you look your best!  In the photo below, you can see yourself on the left, the screen captured trooper on the right.  This makes it easier to see where ideally to get your back plate lined up on your frame.

The OII Box should be centered somewhere around the middle of your back.  If you move the back plate down a bit, you should be able to see how much of the bottom of the back plate you’ll need to trim so it doesn’t overlap the kidney (or you may choose to remove some of the bottom of the kidney, or remove a little bit of both to keep things in proportion). 
46945016884_75e6e75662_z.jpg

47326547972_376558def7.jpg

Which now brings me to the shoulder straps.  The straps on the suits in the movie don't make contact with the OII box. You could either take a few bars off of them, create more of a bend in them, or move them lower on the chest so the straps no longer touch the box back there.  Any of these options are super quick and easy to do!  Your armor is in the photo on the left, screen suit on the right for comparison.

46863700584_1314879e9a.jpg

Additional Screen References:
40414046453_aeca9b35fc_n.jpg33503301668_d6d135e86e_n.jpg

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what we see but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. 

Helmet: 

Ear screws shall be slotted, flat topped, countersunk and painted white.

The lower screws in your helmet will need to be changed out to a flat head style screw pictured below. (This is a common issue with Anovos Helmets)
helmet-screw_zpsj1kwci94.jpg&key=82b08be

Reference Photo:

fqWQhoq.jpg&key=d628253e26df8e905d73a6f4

Belt:

The top of the ammo belt should sit at or just below the bottom of the central and vertical abdomen button panels.
If you're aiming for Centurion (as I am certain you are!), you will need to move your belt up a bit as illustrated in the image below.  You can do this with velcro, moving the snaps on the ab plate, or combination of both.  

32681204507_3e8a2ae525.jpg

Screen References:
40657418073_d4c5367c8a.jpg46899562144_30db98c2e3.jpg

You may potentially run into a little trouble when you raise your belt.  It looks like if you move your belt up, your belt will be interfering with your chest plate.  You may want to consider raising your chest plate up in order to better accommodate belt placement.  This can be done pretty easily by trimming your neck line deeper.   The bottom shape of the Anovos chest has a deeper arc than the screen armor chest, which is why there is so little room for that belt to fit in the correct location on your frame.  Again, this should be a really easy fix if you make a deeper cut at the neck and move the chest up.

40657413343_21efe15d0c.jpg

A good guideline is to look at how much of the vertical ridge detail is showing above the ab button box.  This kind of spacing should allow you to bring your belt up to Centurion requirements.

Screen Reference:
46899551294_f2443daf05_c.jpg

Shoulders:
 There should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates.

The backs of the shoulder bells look perfect; great job on those!  The front shoulders still have a bit of a gap that can be adjusted to bring those shoulder bells tighter in.  The tops of the bells should touch the shoulder straps.  To fix this, simply move the elastic strap that connects the bells to the shoulder strap.  

47534451252_340a430a82.jpg

Screen Reference:
32686669407_58b8398af7_o.jpg

Back Plate:
Back plate shall have no, or minimal overlap of the kidney plate.
Your back plate is overlapping a bit at the sides.  Tightening up the strapping in those areas can help to eliminate that overlap.  In addition, you may consider curving the sides of the back plate in with a gentle hot water bath.  I had to do this for my own kits.  It's an easy fix, and it makes a world of difference in how the bottom of the back plate and top of the kidney meet on the sides. 

Your photo is on the left, the screen capture is on the right for comparison.

46945116254_34c61608c7_c.jpg

Additional Screen Reference:

47326547972_376558def7.jpg

All in all, you've done an amazing job with your armor, and you should be very proud, trooper! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: Congrats again, and we look forward to seeing you at Centurion!

• Like 1

• Cricket changed the title to TK-8084 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (Anovos) [910]
  • Cricket changed the title to TK-8084 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (Anovos) [909]

Thank you very much for all!! It's a great news! :D
I'll try to improve what you suggested to me! :salute:
Only a clarification, the screws on the helmet were replaced and are not the anovos ones (maybe you thought that because of the perspective)

LEFT SCREW
screw%20L_zpsjbbkcnz8.jpg

RIGHT SCREW
screw%20R_zpsfgcj22mt.jpg

Are these ok?

19 hours ago, Boba IT said:

LEFT SCREW
screw%20L_zpsjbbkcnz8.jpg

RIGHT SCREW
screw%20R_zpsfgcj22mt.jpg

Are these ok?

The right screw looks good to me.  The left screw looks like it could be counter sunk a little deeper into the ear so that the head of the screw is completely flush against the plastic.  I'd say just give it an extra twist or two to secure it a little more, and you should be good to go!

Once again, fantastic work on your kit, Fabio!  Congrats on the well-deserved EIB, and we'll see you at Centurion!

• Like 1