Under suit Compression / Thermal Armor

What are you using for compression / thermal under suit? Is there a particular type most troopers prefer? 

As of now, I'm considering on picking up a one piece type, rather than a 2 piece. 

Despite what you own, tell me why you prefer yours.  

Links are always appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I have two sets. A one piece from Trooperbay and a two piece Tommie Copper. I think I’m more partial to the two piece. I feel it is a lot lighter and cooler then the Trooperbay one, it’s also easier to get into when it tight spots like changing in small bathrooms. Neither are thermal but since the Trooperbay one is heavier I mostly use that when it gets a little cooler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with the 2 piece scenario.  It can be difficult to "answer the call of nature" while suited up, so having them separate makes life easier.  (trust me, lol).

There are a ton of options out there, and compression tops/bottoms can get pricey.  I would suggest going to Amazon, who I have found have among the least expensive.  Just search "Men's compression shirt black" or "Men's compression pants black" and you will see what is offered.  Here are 2 as an example:

Shirt-  https://www.amazon.com/ATHLIO-AO-BLS01-BLK_X-Large-Compression-Baselayer-Athletic/dp/B07JPDP4X5/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2KS7QYY9XEBXV&keywords=SILKWORLD+Men's+Long-Sleeve+Compression+Shirt+Base-Layer+Running+Top&qid=1642370946&sprefix=silkworld+men's+long-sleeve+compression+shirt+base-layer+running+top%2Caps%2C289&sr=8-4

Pants-  https://www.amazon.com/Compression-Baselayer-Underwear-Weather-Thermal/dp/B07HWQVVTW/ref=sr_1_7?crid=ZAB4ASHD8YY2&keywords=men+compression+pants+black&qid=1554455688&s=gateway&sprefix=men+compression+pantst+black%2Caps%2C187&sr=8-7

Just make sure there are no visible logos that may show while wearing your armor.

Edited by gmrhodes13
updated text

^^^^^What he said ;) 2 piece has definitely been of use on more than one occasions, nothing worse than having to fully de-kit just for a toilet break, a bit of jiggling and done :laugh1:

Just as an added note Trooperbay’s one piece has dual zippers so you can still go to the bathroom but honestly it’s a pain in the butt no matter what you have on cause plastic armor doesn’t have zippers. I agree with the going cheaper cause I’ve already found that compression wears easily. My Tommie Copper set was bought with a really good deal and it’s truly amazing but if I didn’t get the deal again I can’t see spending that much money on compression. Trooperbay’s was less expensive ($100) and seems like it’s less likely to wear due to rubbing. Starting out I’d get a cheap set from Amazon and see how you like it. You can always switch up at a different time. And I actually went over the logo on my two piece with black permanent marker, it helps but it’s not permanent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got several sets lol. One from 501st with the cog on the chest (no longer sold I believe), set from trooperbay, underarmor, and Anovos (last back up because they really suck).