Esb decals

Paine1031

Im currently building to hopefully be approved for centurion. Im building a WTF kit and need some help with decals and where to buy them. There are some on trooper bay but wtf is not listed to fit. I reached out to the armor maker and he suggested the "Dave M" decals from trooper bay would fit. However they are hand painted look alike. The crl reads "Traps/tears and tube stripes shall be decals (with the correct ESB details), no hand-painting or decals that replicate hand painted"

So im thinking that will not work?  I tried to call trooper bay but have not been able to reach them.  Has anyone been able to reach centurion with a WTF kit, if so can you point me to what you bought the decals? 

Thanks all

They need to be a complete decal, white is also in between the blue stripes, unlike painted stripes of ANH

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

I don’t think I’ve seen a WTF kit as ESB, there aren’t very many ESB centurions.

I made my own decals, I scanned a set of Dave M decals I had and changed a few sizes to suit my ATA helmet then filled and drew new lines, then printed on glossy adhesive sheet, also gave a coat of gloss clear to stop the print being rubbed off. It was a bit of work but the only way I could get exactly what I wanted.

Ive also seen people cut paper to he shape of their traps then scan and do the same photoshopping then print.

Could be an option if you don’t have any other luck.

As a ESB centurion my self. I went to trooperbay and got my decals from them. I have a AM 2.0 though. He had on trooperbay the option on armor makers and I believe Walt’s is one one them. Hope this helps. 

2 hours ago, RLH2515 said:

As a ESB centurion my self. I went to trooperbay and got my decals from them. I have a AM 2.0 though. He had on trooperbay the option on armor makers and I believe Walt’s is one one them. Hope this helps. 

Im guessing you got the reg decals and not the dave ones?

Thanks for the help

12 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

I don’t think I’ve seen a WTF kit as ESB, there aren’t very many ESB centurions.

I made my own decals, I scanned a set of Dave M decals I had and changed a few sizes to suit my ATA helmet then filled and drew new lines, then printed on glossy adhesive sheet, also gave a coat of gloss clear to stop the print being rubbed off. It was a bit of work but the only way I could get exactly what I wanted.

Ive also seen people cut paper to he shape of their traps then scan and do the same photoshopping then print.

Could be an option if you don’t have any other luck.

I think this is what im going to have to do. Thanks for the tip

Just let everyone know. Mark from trooper bay has confirmed that the esb decals will fit the WTF helmet! These are the standard ones. I will order and confirm once I get them in hand. I hope this helps others out going down the same path

• Like 2

I'm an ESB Centurion, but I have an AM kit, and got my decals from TrooperBay.  TrooperBay is pretty cool- if you drop them a line asking which ones will fit Walt's, they'll let you know.  They might even make a set for Walt's if they don't have one already (they're making Walt's Inferno decals after a convo I had with them).