TK-32294 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [ATA] (907)

Adi,

I’m having a hard time telling if the paint from your frown leaves the frown area, it could just be the angle of the shot. Can you post a photo from a different angle showing the frown/ teeth area. If you notice that it does leave the frown area then you can clean it up with a toothpick and a little mineral spirits before resubmitting 862730f85a7c3dc04daeaf8b250379c0.jpg&key=1645c1cf923c84d873287d840883000ab66fb5200c9f9436ca6fedc08d759eab

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 to the left and 1 to the right from the middle is a little too much , I just clean in with toothpick just like your advice :D

here's the picture 

ZqyPS1j.jpg

BVBgRPO.jpg

9RSMgCz.jpg

hope it's good enough haha

Thank you sir ! 

sorry for the late reply

my internet got down yesterday 

Edited by Bazz

Hi Adi,
Thanks for your patience and for your application for EIB! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All required photos have been submitted and on behalf of the entire D.O Staff Welcome to the rank of Expert Infantry. 
Congratulations! 

Armor Fit / Assembly:
In this are we review observations made by your fellow troopers and DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  

Let's start with your helmet and work our way down shall we? 
Nice work on cleaning up the  frown area, I know it’s a small detail but it makes a huge difference.  
Also great job on outlining the Vocoder really well defined. (only difference is screen-used did use a satin black.)

Onto the brow,while this is a personal preference it looks as if you could raise it a bit, this could just be a little shifting from taken it on & off. 
                                                                Reference Photo
QgsMRsD.jpg      Ii6zORx.jpg

Let’s take a look at the lower ear screws, you can see in the reference photo that the bottom ear screw is borderline not visible / just outside of the gasket material. Looks as if you could drop yours a little lower. 
                                                              Reference Photo
wylFmFq.jpg       

Great job on the outline of the vocoder & hovi tips!!

Next we take a look at the alignment of your armor and this could simply be movement while getting ready for photos. 
Just being mindful of checking that your cover strips are aligned. 
9HTc9Ni.jpg 

Check the length of your interior shoulder straps as it looks as if its causing your  molded shoulder straps to be misaligned. 
If the interior straps are the same you can cut the large tab from the back to even them up. 
                                                                                Reference Photo
zliTPci.jpg  qS95Kkx.jpg

Onto your abdomen area, 
Take a look at the screen grab Ab button plates and your notice the size difference. 
Per the CRL “Abdominal buttons are approximately 7/16” (11mm) in diameter.”
                                                                                                             Reference Photo
RkeqVp3.jpg   YweV4k3.jpg

And it looks like you could bring up your belt a little bit, notice how high it rides in the screen grab compared to yours. 

4PmCj2z.jpg  

Lastly, I know you’ve discussed this at length with your fellow troopers, It looks as if you adjust the belts outlined you should be able to close the gap between your posterior / kidney armor.

1d69468.jpg  jAUtXak.jpg  

Reference Photo 
guivDBN.jpg

Centurion Requirements;
In this section we prepare you for Centurion. Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. 

Overall you’ve done a great job constructing your armor but the one area that I feel needs addressing is the size of your forearms,as per the CRL “Requirements for all 501st costumes are proportional to the wearer in scale, fit and size.”

This should be an easy fix and if you used E6000 as the cover strips should come off relatively easy.
I would suggest you trim about 3/16 of an inch or about 4mm per side and check the fit and adjust as needed. Just remember to go in small increments so you don’t trim off to much, 
                                                                            Reference Photo
A6QNR6M.jpg  6C9k7Qj.jpg

A couple things with your abdomen to kidney armor. 
per the CRL “Ideally there no gap between the abdomen and kidney armor. A single visible seam line is present.”
Looks as if you used elastic strapping on the ab rivets and the one thing you can do to help the rivets stop from pulling out of the straps is to fold over the ends about 6mm and add a flat washer. I would also add that the nylon strap will help keep that gap closed as it has almost no give. 

WG8BFf9.jpg  vFVEgQ6.jpg  

Reference Photo
DfQGvlU.jpg

Lastly I would point out the shoulder bells and I honestly think this was from moving around before you took the photos. 
Per CRL “There should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates.”
HX0SiGJ.jpg 
Reference Photo
6lIFhSY.jpg

Again congratulations on a great build and welcome to the ranks of EIB. 
We hope to see you take that next step towards Centurion in the not so distant future.  

• msouza changed the title to TK-32294 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [ATA] (907)
1 hour ago, msouza said:

Hi Adi,
Thanks for your patience and for your application for EIB! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All required photos have been submitted and on behalf of the entire D.O Staff Welcome to the rank of Expert Infantry. 
Congratulations! 

Armor Fit / Assembly:
In this are we review observations made by your fellow troopers and DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  

Let's start with your helmet and work our way down shall we? 
Nice work on cleaning up the  frown area, I know it’s a small detail but it makes a huge difference.  
Also great job on outlining the Vocoder really well defined. (only difference is screen-used did use a satin black.)

Onto the brow,while this is a personal preference it looks as if you could raise it a bit, this could just be a little shifting from taken it on & off. 
                                                                Reference Photo
QgsMRsD.jpg      Ii6zORx.jpg

Let’s take a look at the lower ear screws, you can see in the reference photo that the bottom ear screw is borderline not visible / just outside of the gasket material. Looks as if you could drop yours a little lower. 
                                                              Reference Photo
wylFmFq.jpg       

Great job on the outline of the vocoder & hovi tips!!

Next we take a look at the alignment of your armor and this could simply be movement while getting ready for photos. 
Just being mindful of checking that your cover strips are aligned. 
9HTc9Ni.jpg 

Check the length of your interior shoulder straps as it looks as if its causing your  molded shoulder straps to be misaligned. 
If the interior straps are the same you can cut the large tab from the back to even them up. 
                                                                                Reference Photo
zliTPci.jpg  qS95Kkx.jpg

Onto your abdomen area, 
Take a look at the screen grab Ab button plates and your notice the size difference. 
Per the CRL “Abdominal buttons are approximately 7/16” (11mm) in diameter.”
                                                                                                             Reference Photo
RkeqVp3.jpg   YweV4k3.jpg

And it looks like you could bring up your belt a little bit, notice how high it rides in the screen grab compared to yours. 

4PmCj2z.jpg  

Lastly, I know you’ve discussed this at length with your fellow troopers, It looks as if you adjust the belts outlined you should be able to close the gap between your posterior / kidney armor.

1d69468.jpg  jAUtXak.jpg  

Reference Photo 
guivDBN.jpg

Centurion Requirements;
In this section we prepare you for Centurion. Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. 

Overall you’ve done a great job constructing your armor but the one area that I feel needs addressing is the size of your forearms,as per the CRL “Requirements for all 501st costumes are proportional to the wearer in scale, fit and size.”

This should be an easy fix and if you used E6000 as the cover strips should come off relatively easy.
I would suggest you trim about 3/16 of an inch or about 4mm per side and check the fit and adjust as needed. Just remember to go in small increments so you don’t trim off to much, 
                                                                            Reference Photo
A6QNR6M.jpg  6C9k7Qj.jpg

A couple things with your abdomen to kidney armor. 
per the CRL “Ideally there no gap between the abdomen and kidney armor. A single visible seam line is present.”
Looks as if you used elastic strapping on the ab rivets and the one thing you can do to help the rivets stop from pulling out of the straps is to fold over the ends about 6mm and add a flat washer. I would also add that the nylon strap will help keep that gap closed as it has almost no give. 

WG8BFf9.jpg  vFVEgQ6.jpg  

Reference Photo
DfQGvlU.jpg

Lastly I would point out the shoulder bells and I honestly think this was from moving around before you took the photos. 
Per CRL “There should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates.”
HX0SiGJ.jpg 
Reference Photo
6lIFhSY.jpg

Again congratulations on a great build and welcome to the ranks of EIB. 
We hope to see you take that next step towards Centurion in the not so distant future.  

Thank you for all the reviews

About the screw on the ears , so I need to drill a new hole ? or need another ear kit to make the screw into lower position?

about the forearm, I dont think I can trim anymore , its already very thin but I see what I can do with it

Thank you Mike !

Regards

Bas

TK-32294