Hello everyone, i'm planning already everything for my next stormtrooper armor, this time will be a GOOD armor, from a good maker, aiming to centurion level, and as I read at the Commander CRL

Fabric or elastic strip connecting chest to back shall be either black or not present.

So, as i'm trying to use actually a harness made from elastic, i'm thinking about making one for this next project, to connect shoulder bells(arms), posterior armor, ab armor, also connecting with a belt to attach the thighs, so chest and back armor would be actually free and connected only by shoulder straps.

I have been looking for some harnesses here and the one that i think would match better is this one.

Do you have any better ideas or some advices?

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Hey Aizenoso, if you build your armor to Centurion standards as you've stated that's what you're aiming to do, except for the legs the entire upper section is supported by your shoulders. It literally floats on your body, arms and all. The waist belt secures your Ab tightly around your waist like a pair of pants.

The harness posted above is for holding up your thighs but can also be used to lend additional support to your torso section if needed.  I wouldn't mount anything else to it in my opinion. 

Hope this helps :duim:

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

Hey Aizenoso, if you build your armor to Centurion standards as you've stated that's what you're aiming to do, except for the legs the entire upper section is supported by your shoulders. It literally floats on your body, arms and all. The waist belt secures your Ab tightly around your waist like a pair of pants.

The harness posted above is for holding up your thighs but can also be used to lend additional support to your torso section if needed.  I wouldn't mount anything else to it in my opinion. 

Hope this helps :duim:

Yeah, i mean, the idea is that the body harness will be used to attach the shoulder bells, ab and posterior plate, the "interior waist belt" would be used to keep the thighs in place, and connected with the rest of the harness, kepping everything in the right place as supposed to be.

The chest and back plate would be connected by the shoulder straps, connected but "floating free" together, maybe a couple of snaps by keeping the parts aligned if i see that they dont keep in place correctly.

I'm sorry if i don't explain myself correctly, i keep trying to improve my english ^^U

Thanks for your answer anyway bro!

21 minutes ago, Aizenoso said:

Yeah, i mean, the idea is that the body harness will be used to attach the shoulder bells, ab and posterior plate, the "interior waist belt" would be used to keep the thighs in place, and connected with the rest of the harness, kepping everything in the right place as supposed to be.

The chest and back plate would be connected by the shoulder straps, connected but "floating free" together, maybe a couple of snaps by keeping the parts aligned if i see that they dont keep in place correctly.

I'm sorry if i don't explain myself correctly, i keep trying to improve my english ^^U

Thanks for your answer anyway bro!

No worries brother I understood you :salute:

• Like 1

I use a harness with my TK's. It works great. It helps hold everything in place. You should see the looks I get from other TK's when I get dressed. I dont have to squeeze into my little turtle shell like others. 

As long as it looks original when it's on you it doesn't matter how you get there.

• Like 2