Jump to content
T K

The Periodic Table of Costumes

Recommended Posts

Okay, I just ordered a shirt and a poster. I will post pics to show how they turned out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found the code! Here it is.

 

2141022051_ScreenShot2019-03-31at1_40_42PM.png.4ee8e3fbb658871568c3aa0d1c0824f7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the contrast of the periodic table on a black tee. And a coupon, to boot! In for one. Thanks for sharing!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay folks. This has started me down a path I didn't think I would be on, but it is fun! Here are the two newest designs!

 

3QfONhF.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like it. But the table could be bigger on a XL.

The det names are also hard to read.

37032c461fb1fd21c0348f17d082ac23.jpg

02810782f4bb963adc2e7a8128d31712.jpg

It’s still rad.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Darth Aloha said:

I like it. But the table could be bigger on a XL.

The det names are also hard to read.

37032c461fb1fd21c0348f17d082ac23.jpg

02810782f4bb963adc2e7a8128d31712.jpg

It’s still rad.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang it. That was one of my worries that the small text wouldn't be readable. I'll reach out to the folks at Spreadshirt to see if they can print larger. How did the poster turn out?

Edited by T K

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took a look at the design and Spreadshirt has the image automatically at 90%, so I raised it to 100%.

 

W2kRru2.png

21RBonH.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't received the poster yet sadly.

 

-Eric

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too bad. I have one on the way too. Thanks for the update.

 

[Edit] Right now I am seeing if they can send you a bigger print on the T-shirt. I'll let you know what they say.

Edited by T K

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Ok, unfortunately that seems to be the largest it would print since the shirt size is an XL, the model mock up is showing on a size Medium item. We can process a store credit for the item or refund."

 

This is what they said. So if you want you can get a refund or store credit...

Edited by T K

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, T K said:

"Ok, unfortunately that seems to be the largest it would print since the shirt size is an XL, the model mock up is showing on a size Medium item. We can process a store credit for the item or refund."

 

This is what they said. So if you want you can get a refund or store credit...

Oh? That's the largest it could print? I'll keep it. It's still really cool.

 

-Eric

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Darth Aloha said:

Oh? That's the largest it could print? I'll keep it. It's still really cool.

 

-Eric

Yeah, I am disappointed in their range of printing, especially since they offer 6XL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nycpGXk.jpg

 

Here is the E6000 one I ordered. No poster of the Periodic Table either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to be the party pooper but you can't sell things in this forum, please use the Sales Sections.  I'll be editing out the link after I post this.

 

Also you are walking the line of "merch" with these by mentioning det names on the table one so you might want to consider that as well if you post them to the sales forum.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, themaninthesuitcase said:

Sorry to be the party pooper but you can't sell things in this forum, please use the Sales Sections.  I'll be editing out the link after I post this.

 

Also you are walking the line of "merch" with these by mentioning det names on the table one so you might want to consider that as well if you post them to the sales forum.

Thank you Chris! I unintentionally got carried away, so thanks for stepping in. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...