My ANH TK Build

JF1138

Okay, placing this here as I have begun a TK build. I have a set of ArmorMaster (AM) 2.0 armor on the way, as well as Helmet. In addition, I found a great deal on a Hero Han Helmet, so I grabbed that too.

The only other thing thus far that has been ordered are an E-11 and a DLT-19 from Praetorian Blasters. From all accounts, these are incredible blasters, so I am excited to play with them... er, I mean inspect them.

So, I have consulted the CRL for the Stormtrooper, ANH Hero and that is what I am shooting for.

My local Garrison, Garrison Corellia, is helping me along with all builds and I am very lucky to have them mentoring me. Both are super helpful.

The ArmorMaster 2.0 plus additional Helmet arrived today. Super excited as it is beginning to really come together parts-wise.

The local Garrison, as well as the Mentor/advisor assigned to me is a huge help. So, I am planning an armor party soon. Pizza, beer, and a TK to assemble. Sounds like a party to me!

IMG_0488.jpg

Looking forward to the progress, oh btw armor assembly first and beer later, the other way around doesn't work very well :shok::laugh1:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Looking forward to the progress, oh btw armor assembly first and beer later, the other way around doesn't work very well :shok::laugh1:

1 hour ago, Frank75139 said:

Little bit of TK building, then pizza and beer while the glue dries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahahaha :laugh1:

• Like 1