Making Modification for Centurion

Good morning everyone. I am going to start making mods to my armor to apply for Centurion and had a few questions.

First, I know there should be no return edges at the wrist. One of my forearms has two ridges, while one has only one. 784cf85bd035e1d70ae8fb5dc5d5b992.jpg

I used the image from my EIB Certification for reference. Should I trim out the spot the arrow is pointing to?

Next, I know there should be no seams where the shims are on my back plate. I was going to make an ABS paste and fill them, but I was able to purchase a spare backplate from another armor maker. My concern is the color between the two. 96b141088df9eeb7f6045a7b05fba71d.jpg

I know it’s probably hard to tell in the picture, but do you think the colors are okay?

Your thoughts and advice are greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hello Mark,

1) Trim it.

2) Not that obvious in your picture. You can try take one picture under sunlight (white light) and another one under warm (yellow) light to see the differences in tone. But since it’s at the back, people don’t usually notice.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...