TK-32568 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (AM) (432)

LTM

Name: Lou Meszaros

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 185

Armor: AM

Helmet AM 4.5

Blaster: Praetorian 

Boots: TK boots

Canvas Belt: Tkittell

Hand Plates: Justjoseph63

Electronics: UKswrath

Neck Seal: Darman

Holster: Darman

501st STATUS:

https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=27372

EIB submission:

AtjVIQH.jpg

3vJkHKt.jpg

BBLvNlu.jpg

agCKqta.jpg

4KBeuNG.jpg

RqQsB3f.jpg

beUukCB.jpg

RQIfu2t.jpg

ayXY93V.jpg

cQBk8n3.jpg

oPMg5Jd.jpg

OxkcrXl.jpg

yN0828b.jpg

EqDdzyZ.jpg

74HChch.jpg

jKzC3kn.jpg

BeiKmhr.jpg

zVnpKaw.jpg

1ZTAtmp.jpg

N7TkOBl.jpg

wz6YaN9.jpg

jvjgAR7.jpg

9em6oA9.jpg

uIgN1XR.jpg

fRrqJlC.jpg

0Fdn32F.jpg

yGBy4YG.jpg

HQuW3qZ.jpg

VazwuNf.jpg

FeM0q6p.jpg

StNSIyH.jpg

D503sDM.jpg

u7o4ZeO.jpg

KhK6Oty.jpg

0wEC5Eq.jpg

kDnRHQ3.jpg

T5ZJTih.jpg

vAoVYex.jpg

Edited by LTM
added shins
  • Like 3

A very nice application.

You may just want to add a close up of your bottom helmet screws, they area bit hard to see on the side image ;) 

Good luck, not that I think you will need it.

• Like 1

• LTM changed the title to TK-32568 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (AM)

Hello Lou! 

Thank you for your Centurion application.  It is currently under review and we will be back with you shortly!  :duim:

• Like 2

• Cricket changed the title to TK-32568 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (AM) (In Review)

Hi Lou, and thanks for your Centurion submission! 

Please note that before we can get started that we will need a few updated pics of your belt while you are wearing it; we're needing to verify the drop box alignment on the left and right sides.  In your EIB application, your drop boxes lined up nicely with the belt while it was laying flat, but not in the photos of you wearing it.  I'm sure just a dab of e6000 on the inside elastics will easily get those boxes in line.  :duim:  Thanks!

C4YoYzf.jpg&key=1c476ae600a146f38e539ced

• Cricket changed the title to TK-32568 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (AM) (In Review- Photos Requested)
1 hour ago, Cricket said:

Hi Lou, and thanks for your Centurion submission! 

Please note that before we can get started that we will need a few updated pics of your belt while you are wearing it; we're needing to verify the drop box alignment on the left and right sides.  In your EIB application, your drop boxes lined up nicely with the belt while it was laying flat, but not in the photos of you wearing it.  I'm sure just a dab of e6000 on the inside elastics will easily get those boxes in line.  :duim:  Thanks!

C4YoYzf.jpg&key=1c476ae600a146f38e539ced

I think it is the angle as I already have e6000 to hold them in place. Will take updated pictures

• Like 3

Took pictures with the legs off so you can see the contrast. I did add some more glue to make sure they don't move.

Front view

HSFu6ZH.jpg

Side view

zwruyoU.jpg

utzkjpN.jpg

• Like 3

Perfect!  Thank you for such expeditious photography.  This is exactly what we were looking for.  Processing will take place shortly.  ;)

• Like 2

• Cricket changed the title to TK-32568 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (AM) (In Review)

Greetings Lou and welcome back!  Thank you for your Centurion application.  You’ve worked really hard on this kit, and I know you were very patient during your EIB process, so let’s get to it!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted.  Thank you for taking new pics for us so quickly and updating the few items mentioned during your EIB approval.  Your photos are most impressive!  Your armor contains all necessary elements to qualify you for Centurion.  The entire DO Team would like to congratulate and welcome you to Centurion.  Congrats, trooper!  Really beautiful job on your build.  :jc_doublethumbup:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

We have nothing to mention here except for get out there, blast some rebel scum, and make Lord Vader proud!

• Like 2

• Cricket changed the title to TK-32568 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (AM) (729)
  • Cricket changed the title to TK-32568 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (AM) (432)
29 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Greetings Lou and welcome back!  Thank you for your Centurion application.  You’ve worked really hard on this kit, and I know you were very patient during your EIB process, so let’s get to it!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted.  Thank you for taking new pics for us so quickly and updating the few items mentioned during your EIB approval.  Your photos are most impressive!  Your armor contains all necessary elements to qualify you for Centurion.  The entire DO Team would like to congratulate and welcome you to Centurion.  Congrats, trooper!  Really beautiful job on your build.  :jc_doublethumbup:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
We have nothing to mention here except for get out there, blast some rebel scum, and make Lord Vader proud!

Thanks Christine and the DO team! 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Scimitar said:

Congrats Lou!! Welcome to Centurion!!

Thanks Eric! Perfect pictures by you made it possible. 

• Like 2