Click on this link, Kevin;

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/?page=51

I have seen the helmet that you pictured. In my personal opinion, it is not as accurate as the others I’ve mentioned. As such, I don’t think you will get £130 for it.

10 hours ago, Kgreenfield said:

Hello and good morning my name is Kevin green field and I'm a massive star wars fan and I love storm troopers ok I'm having a huge problem in finding a cheap large storm trooper helmet I've looked all over internet for one but they far to expensive and I'm on benefits and don't earn loads of money so can and anyone help me make my dream come true.many thanks Kevin Greenfield.this is what I'm looking for a fiber glass helmet large as I've got a large head.485d35cec6dc48e2bc71b455ca4788db.jpge25e2b290bf9517fd256fa34a7b34e27.jpg4a8e1ee82a978107f4622dc0f6e1191f.jpg9d6e45c151e30f135d082b2e9f67a38b.jpgc247c6d97c78ab461483c5de39acdaa5.jpgf3368b5a26c1351ae13277365a5a9027.jpgc3272c865cede3203a7feca83da03b1e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Hi Kevin.

Since you are in the UK, i would get in touch with the UK Garrison, perhaps one of their Attaches will find this if I figure out how to tag them, and see about joining them as a handler / helper on troops, and maybe down the road someone will have a second hand helmet they don't want any longer for you cheaply. 

Hello my name is Kevin green field I'm 5ft 8 in medium build short black hair going grey lovely blue eyes and nice smile.im from Colchester Essex England and I want to the England garrison and I Wana be a TK storm trooper in person and in costume.

Hello and let me introduce myself I'm Kevin green field I'm 5ft 8in medium build short black hair going grey lovely blue eyes and nice smile and I'm 47.years old. I live in Colchester Essex England I live with my disabled girlfriend and her name is Raquel houlden the one I love and I love everything to do with starwars and I love storm troopers and I want to be a real life storm trooper in person and in costume.

13 hours ago, Kgreenfield said:

Hello and let me introduce myself I'm Kevin green field I'm 5ft 8in medium build short black hair going grey lovely blue eyes and nice smile and I'm 47.years old. I live in Colchester Essex England I live with my disabled girlfriend and her name is Raquel houlden the one I love and I love everything to do with starwars and I love storm troopers and I want to be a real life storm trooper in person and in costume.

Hi Kevin. All of your posts have been merged into this one welcome thread. I really do hope that you can see that you have posted the same intro post numerous times now. I politely ask that you only use this thread and do not start anymore new ones. Thank you. 

• Like 1

Hello and good morning my name is Kevin green field and I'm a massive star wars fan and I love storm troopers and I want to be a real life storm trooper in person and in costume so I have got a fiber glass helmet would be accepted in this group? Would anyone tell me yes or no ? 

Hi Kevin you need to check with the CRL (costume reference library) to compare what you have and make sure it meet 501st requirements, you can find stormtrooper ANH Stunt here https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_anh_stunt

You will also be seeking 501st approval from your local garrison (UKG), which has been mentioned previously, please contact them as there may be troopers close to you that can help.

Unfortunately just posting a new introduction with the same questions over and over will not help you and they will be merged together.

Research is the key to this hobby but if that is too hard then I really think it would help to have someone close to you that may be able to help, so please reach out to local members.

No I haven't because I need to work on it still because I need assemble it again because of the fitting of my head as I've got a large head l.o.l and I've got to put the best plugs on both sides and I do not have the tools to do it with and last week just received my sand trooper orange pauldron and storm trooper boots and my storm trooper neck seal and storm trooper hand guards so I'm slowly getting there it just takes bit of time.

It takes time. I was thinking maybe someone in the local garrison might have some tools you could borrow. Might be worth logging into their site and asking for some help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You see Frank I live in Colchester Essex ok and I do not know where my garrison is in my town ? I just don't know where to look.

On 12/30/2018 at 10:44 AM, Kgreenfield said:

I saw it and it looks pretty good.

Cool I'm just working on it still I have got threads on here if you want to look but I have already made it up but need help putting the ear plugs on it thou.kevin.

How do I get help with my fiber glass storm trooper helmet? I have spent hours on end sanding and putting it together and putting the stickers on and painting it and spray painting it and varnishing it and I've put velcro to put inside to hold the helmet in place do that I can put the ear plugs on but I would have to buy the tools .and the nuts and bolts

Hello my name is Kevin green field and I'm a massive star wars fan and I love storm troopers and I've got a storm trooper fiber glass helmet that I've been working on I've spent hours on end painting and putting it together ..

Hello my name is Kevin green field and I'm a massive star wars fan and I love storm troopers and I've got a storm trooper fiber glass helmet that I've been working on I've spent hours on end painting and putting it together ..

Hello and good morning, my name is Kevin green field and I'm a massive star wars fan and I love sand troopers and Ive always wanted to be a real life sand trooper because they are really cool.and they walk in the dessert and they carry backpacks for water I think and I have got my boots and the under suit and orange pauldron and neck seal and two hand guards and left side shoulder bell so I'm just waiting on my helmet so I'm slowing getting there but I want to buy the sand trooper armour but as I'm on benefits and I don't earn enough I can get what I can afford if you see what mean because plus I'm.looking after my disabled girlfriend and she has learning disabilities and I do not work .and I love starwars and I wanna be in starwars franchise and it also makes me feel good about myself because being a sand trooper is what star wars is all about.609562e01a09f34bc8dc52bbd195df75.jpgc1c3b5ef21b2c9a7c1c5eb33804f7838.jpg9845e892b384c4359ff5f063be519f7a.jpg241e9423ed924e5583d3da32f1ed3f78.jpg422339b1cf4eb3a8e4659e6009c835f7.jpg4331d2c4e8aa46540b509a8fc8825062.jpgf108637d6dd4aeceb535d8e2788cbe1b.jpga3d3d9a01543f384a17809b7d020ea28.jpg

Kevin Greenfield and I'm a massive star wars fan and I love sand and storm trooper,s .it's my dream come true to be a real life sand trooper in person and in costume. Can anybody help me with my costume please and thank you.

Yeah who I don't have one near me as I live in Colchester Essex ok.,can anyone help me with a sand trooper amour costume, this is what I have ,look in the photos.,?

Kevin Greenfield and I'm a massive star wars fan and I love sand and storm trooper,s .it's my dream come true to be a real life sand trooper in person and in costume. Can anybody help me with my costume please and thank you.

Hello Kevin,

My name is Aaron “Pyrates”, an Attaché and Provost Marshall with the FISD.

We have had multiple Troopers extend their support on multiple occasions to try and aide you, as well as asked you to cease creating multiple posts during our attempts to coach you through your journey.

I am now asking you to reach out to me through PM, or here, in one final attempt to assist you with guidance.

However I - with the upmost respect to you - cannot have this kind of conduct in the FISD.

Failure to comply with our requests to stop posting multiple threads may now result in further consequence - such as suspension of your activity here.

The bloodline of our Detachment is Troopers helping Troopers, but we cannot do anything if you are unreceptive to the references available here, suggestions, links, and advice.

Again, I do not wish to take further action - but will do so if required.

Thank you most sincerely for your compliance to our request in advance, and am hopeful for moving forward in a positive welcome fashion with good clarity of our forum rules and regulations.

With great appreciation;

-Aaron

TK - 99725

• Like 2

Hello my name is Kevin green field and I'm a massive star wars fan and I love storm trooper,s and I want to be a real life storm trooper in person and in costume.is there anybody who can assist me please,you see I have a cosplay costume of a storm trooper, I have the under suit and boots and gloves and hand guards,and orange Pauldran plus the voice pack head set.