Hello my name is Kevin Greenfield I'm 5ft 8inches medium build short black hair going grey I've got blue eyes and nice smile and I'm 47years old. I have loads of starwars toys n books light saber s 18inch figures and many more I want to sell all my starwars stuff just to get a storm trooper costume.

Hello and welcome aboard, head to the Getting Started section, you will find it jam packed with helpful information, good luck on this journey, hope to see a build thread from you soon.

Hello my name is Kevin green field and I'm a massive star wars fan and I love the first order storm trooper,I'm 5ft8in medium build short black hair going grey and blue eyes and nice smile and I'm 47 years of age. I've got an bubies first order storm trooper helmet and I'm going to some modifications on my helmet I've bought some material s and I want to get to look like the Anovos helmet.

Kevin,

I remember seeing your ask a similar question a few weeks ago - where exactly would you like to start? Perhaps if you post a build thread and some photos we can point you in the right direction. You may want to email the UK Garrison and see if you can get some local help modifying your helmet, nothing beats an armor party.

53 minutes ago, Kgreenfield said:

Hello my name is Kevin green field and I'm a massive star wars fan and I love the first order storm trooper,I'm 5ft8in medium build short black hair going grey and blue eyes and nice smile and I'm 47 years of age. I've got an bubies first order storm trooper helmet and I'm going to some modifications on my helmet I've bought some material s and I want to get to look like the Anovos helmet.

I'm just gonna assume you mean Rubies helmet and say this... good luck getting it to look like Anovos. If you find the way, please enlighten me.

Hello my name is Kevin green field and I'm a massive star wars fan and Ive bout a rubies first order storm trooper helmet and I want to do some modifications on my helmet because I want it to look like the Anovos helmet and I'm going to take the eye piece out and by me wearing gloves protection and I want to carefully take out the white bit you know the nose piece and make it bigger and then I'm.going to white masking tape on the black areas and put my helmet on a white board and then on the scene because it's two piece helmet I'm going to put some putty on top to smooth it out all the around to side to side and wait until dry and then get some foam and take a long strip of foam put it inside my helmet and put velcro and put cubed of foam inside to support my head and then smooth my first order storm trooper helmet with sand paper and then spray paint in silver prima and wait until dry and after that I'll.put white prima spray paint on top wait until dry bd2b092da31142763e0b1090c21a6768.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I will and when I start to work on it.il show you pictures of what I'm doing.many thanks Kevin Greenfield.because I want to be a first order storm trooper because it's my dream come true to be a real life first order storm trooper in person and in costume.

Yea but I need to buy plastic safety glasses because IL be spray painting my helmet silver prima and when dry spray paint it white and masken tape the black areas and spray paint the black line on the bottom, and IL make the nose piece bigger like the Anovos helmet and the black trim below the of my first order storm trooper helmet..

Have a look at this video, Kevin..  

Hello and good morning my name is Kevin green field and I'm a massive star wars fan and I love storm troopers ok I'm having a huge problem in finding a cheap large storm trooper helmet I've looked all over internet for one but they far to expensive and I'm on benefits and don't earn loads of money so can and anyone help me make my dream come true.many thanks Kevin Greenfield.this is what I'm looking for a fiber glass helmet large as I've got a large head.485d35cec6dc48e2bc71b455ca4788db.jpge25e2b290bf9517fd256fa34a7b34e27.jpg4a8e1ee82a978107f4622dc0f6e1191f.jpg9d6e45c151e30f135d082b2e9f67a38b.jpgc247c6d97c78ab461483c5de39acdaa5.jpgf3368b5a26c1351ae13277365a5a9027.jpgc3272c865cede3203a7feca83da03b1e.jpg

Hi Kevin,

A decent helmet kit will probably cost you around £100 to £150 in the UK. Most will be vacuum formed ABS plastic. You’d have to add the cost of tools and paint to this.

Check out the vetted sellers for a range of prices and options. https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/?page=51

Best wishes
Dan

Hello fan I have got paint but the thing is that I don't have the correct tools thou.ive only got glue and a safety knife not very good one and plenty of velcro

Hi Kevin,

That’s okay - you don’t need any glue for a Stormtrooper helmet. Some ‘lexan’ scissors will cost around £5 for the cutting. Most helmet kits come with the screws and rivets that hold the helmet together.

Check out some of the build threads to see how the front and back parts of the helmet fit together.

Best wishes

Dan

Dan I have a spare fiber glass helmet but it don't really fit my head would you buy this from me ? Price £130.

Ok Dan can you help me find a cheap storm trooper helmet large size

Hi Kevin,

As I mentioned above, check that link for some of the suppliers in the UK. Each has their contact details and vary in price. :-)

Dan I have a spare fiber glass helmet but it don't really fit my head would you buy this from me ? Price £130.

That’s very kind but I’m not in need of a fibreglass helmet. :-)