TK-72117 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [AP] (Locked due to inactivity)

I think your missing quite a few photos. Would you be able to post a picture of the connection of the cod to the butt plate? I haven't ever seen someone's cod stick out like yours is. But I'm not really seeing anything so far to keep you from EIB

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Commander Gree said:

I think your missing quite a few photos. Would you be able to post a picture of the connection of the cod to the butt plate? I haven't ever seen someone's cod stick out like yours is. But I'm not really seeing anything so far to keep you from EIB

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hi! I'm trying to upload pics now but I keep getting a warning about the size of the upload.

Internal Strapping:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kQTgez8gl0ztJQ-Wf1Om7YNjxW_S1fKQ/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FV_ODiqlGgIWp9MqQVG5YMD345jT9g2x/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qGROKOpi8mN8UcNjJIiojLOOPrKvFnpp/view?usp=sharing

Does anyone know if there is a daily upload limit? I'm not able to add any more pictures using the "choose files..." link

Edited by Colin_C

21 minutes ago, Colin_C said:

Hi! I'm trying to upload pics now but I keep getting a warning about the size of the upload.

You need to use Imgur or Tapatalk. a hosting site. and I don't think the links you posted will fly with the committee that approves these, but I could be wrong

Nice work trooper, Imgur is the way to go with posting photos, once you upload just copy the "direct link" straight into your post.

Just a couple of things to really make your build stand out:

Could bring your forearms up a little, they are touching your handguards.

Ridges on forearms not matching, rotate the right arm to match the left.

Shoulder bells could come in more at the top, reduce the strapping length.

Adjust position of shoulder straps at the back so they are aligned better to back plate.

Thigh cover strips should stop before the lower ridge.

File:TK anh stunt thighs.jpeg 

Drop boxes should align with the end of the plastic belt, you may need to add a dap of glue to the straps to help them stay in the same position.

Ab button paint could be a little smaller, the smaller ab plate could be trimmed a little more, also the plates do not have rounded corners

KMY5cze.jpg

There are also a few images the DO's will want to see which I don't see in your application (perhaps they are in the links)

Blaster both sides and D ring

Thigh strip rivets, inside and out.

Sniper plate from front and directly side on to show sniper plate to shin alignment.

Butt/cod rivet/snaps.

TD screws (and should be "pan head")

S trim

Green lenses

Helmet screws top and bottoms.

A few tweaks and I'm sure you will be fine, good luck

• Like 3

Hi Colin, 

Thanks you for you application for EIB. 

Like your other troopers have stated your missing a few photos that we require. The easiest way is like gmrhodes has described above. 

i personally use Imgur, its easy and free. 

How to post with imgur 

I've also added a copy of the EIB Photo Checklist. Once we have everything in place we can move forward. 

Y57amPF.jpg

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Since I had technical issues with my pic uploads I will add the original pics below. I have not had the chance to take new pics addressing the fitment issues since I wasn't able to schedule time over the weekend with my photographer (my wife :D).

Front - arms at side

1iZqLVf.jpg

Back - arms at side

WMggSG0.jpg

Left - arm raised

LVVS3iW.jpg

Right - arm raised

bMr5vb7.jpg

Right side detail - arm raised

tV5yUpm.jpg

Left side detail - arm raised

JrOBlYk.jpg

Abdomen details

GYu3sii.jpg

Action shot

vEe5UEQ.jpg

Cod and butt plate attachment

8fa9Fi7.jpg

Interior strapping

dmT86S7.jpg

pEQdtdH.jpg

Helmet - front

XEksCD9.jpg

Helmet - back

qD6ZlXC.jpg

Helmet - right side

PrK0QSf.jpg

Helmet - left side

KZ0n8eJ.jpg

Hovi tip detail

WxHhuVN.jpg

Lens colour

DfMnkZw.jpg

Blaster - left side

3V1T9fA.jpg

Blaster - right side

x9pxeD0.jpg

Neck seal

NpZ4zBX.jpg

Thermal detonator - back

fIKAlDQ.jpg

Holster attachment

2AXD2uI.jpg

Additional CRL photos

83OQgWM.jpg

JtXrFeq.jpg

QvhslUo.jpg

osaRebl.jpg

4ABHtU2.jpg

Pretty good build overall , you can trim eyes a tad more I can still see a bit of material that can be taken off, also the holes on frown can be a bit bigger and blue stripes are too far out should be closer to cheek, the TD clips screws are too close to each other,  you have to trim all the return edges on the forearms elbow joints and if you can make biceps smaller it will improve look, if you look at movie original the biceps are pretty thin and flow with the forearms this will also help the shoulder bells fit better in place.

Mark (AP)

My 2 Imperial credits worth:

Looks like the wrong type of screws on the TD.  They should be a flatter "pan head" style rather than the domed ones that come with the AP kit.  Also, the plastic plate on the TD should be touching the metal brackets, yours looks a bit low.

They'll want more pics of your sniper knee (front/left/right), the inside of your thigh ammo connections, as well as side shots with your arms lowered,

Your ammo drop boxes should line up with the end of the plastic on the belt.  Some E6000 on the straps will stop them from moving.

As mentioned, your cod is sticking out a lot (no jokes!). That strap looks pretty long.

The stripes on the vocoder are also a bit rounded at the top (i.e. the middle stripe is higher than the 2 on the sides).  Some are sticklers for them being on the same horizontal line.

Good luck!

Edited by Digz Graavz

Someone said I should post pics of my sexy knees so here they are: :D

32JAVG2.jpg

iYkonmA.jpg

Cpiq197.jpg

x3jN0on.jpg

IFJCAkL.jpg

GLwvfBX.jpg

iA5OyWU.jpg

FOnYwhK.jpg

Still haven't had the chance to suit up and arrange the forearms and shoulder bells. Hopefully have a chance tomorrow.

Hi Colin, 

Thanks for your patience, looks as if @gmrhodes13 has given you some great advise and he is correct when saying the Thermal Detonator screws will need to be change out before we can continue. 

Per our CRL Level two certification (if applicable):

• Clips shall be attached with slotted, pan head style screws, and be black (two per clip). 

V8vMBhF.pngUdwVsXn.jpg

And We also need you to trim the bottom of the cover strips on your thighs as they shouldn't go below the ridges  

LagRPXj.jpg

And lastly if you could also post a picture of the D ring on the back of your blaster I'd appreciate it. 

• shashachu changed the title to TK-72117 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [AP] (Locked due to inactivity)
  • shashachu locked this topic