TK-92716

Future TK in Charlotte NC, In memorium

25 minutes ago, Helmshandcrafted said:

Doopy doos kit came in today. Starting on it tonight. What sort of glue should I use to assemble it?

Excellent, can't wait to see your build. 

1 hour ago, Helmshandcrafted said:

Doopy doos kit came in today. Starting on it tonight. What sort of glue should I use to assemble it?

Great news, I used 5 minute epoxy glue (twin syringe type) on most pieces but on a couple of others I used E6000 as I was fitting electronics and wanted the ability to get back inside a couple of pieces. I also added a screw to the end cap and some tape inside for a tight fit.

Good luck looking forward to seeing the progress of the build.

1 hour ago, ukswrath said:

Excellent, can't wait to see your build. 

It won’t let me upload photos from my phone. I’ll try on the computer tomorrow night. I have my first unofficial troop with Carolina garrison at aspiecon tomorrow. I’m working the booth as far as I know. 

Quite a few of us use Imgur a free photo hosting site, it has a mobile app too. You just upload, then you can select the photo link and copy and paste directly into your post, this allows multiple images to be added to a single post ;) 

• Like 1

Welcome to the wide world of white armor Derek. I’m sorry about the circumstances that led you here but I am glad that you found us! WTF makes great armor and you won’t be disappointed. If you’d like to see my thread on how I built mine here is the link.

http://bit.ly/jimsstormtrooperbuild

If you have any questions don’t be afraid to reach out to any one of us!

Jim Moser
TK50899