Possible Kittel belt website compromise

I ordered a belt from this website in the screenshot below.  Shortly after I had 2 large fraudulent purchases on my card.  I am not confident that I used the correct site or a cloned site to place my order.  Could someone confirm if this is correct website? 

I am hoping that Imperial Issue/Kittel will see this and confirm.  Or someone else can confirm I used correct site and not a cloned site?

-------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Question, Have you used the same card to get Gas in the past week?

If so I'd stop by the gas station and ask them to check their pumps.

Reason I bring this up, was both times I've been hit, It was due to a gas pump card skimmer

This could be part of the issue: 
voBde0H.png

It's not an encrypted connection to the site.  Everything you sent there went out over the internet in plain. 

I'm not saying it was using this site that cause the charges, but I can tell you there's no way I'd be sending payment over an unsecured connection.

5 hours ago, themaninthesuitcase said:

This could be part of the issue: 
voBde0H.png

It's not an encrypted connection to the site.  Everything you sent there went out over the internet in plain. 

I'm not saying it was using this site that cause the charges, but I can tell you there's no way I'd be sending payment over an unsecured connection.

Yes, I did not pay attention to this when i placed the order because I got this as trusted supplier of group.  I learned my lesson the hard way.

When ordering anything I would highly suggest only using PayPal and selecting the "Goods and Services" option.  I have conducted hundreds of transactions through them and never had a problem.  If you do, they are fast in getting your money back.

I won't order anything online using a different method.

I can assure you that Rob is an outstanding seller with a sterling reputation, so your card was skimmed or the site hacked.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

When ordering anything I would highly suggest only using PayPal and selecting the "Goods and Services" option.  I have conducted hundreds of transactions through them and never had a problem.  If you do, they are fast in getting your money back.

I won't order anything online using a different method.

I can assure you that Rob is an outstanding seller with a sterling reputation, so your card was skimmed or the site hacked.

I don't doubt that or he would not have so much product out there and people raving about the belts.  I am trying to confirm that he has gotten my order and there is no issue to get my belt.  I have tried several means to reach out and have not heard back.  I need to know if he has gotten my order or the charge I have is fraudulent.

Michael

Edited by mjrose927

Hi guys. Let me interject here. I can assure you my site is legitimate and not a clone site. Payments are processed securly through PayPal and everything is password protected on my site with my admin privileges. 

I haven’t been made aware of other hacking coincidences from other customers following their orders.

Sorry to hear about your hacking, but I doubt it was related to me or my website. 

PS, your belt did go out in the mail today. 

Rob

• Like 1

UPDATE: I took the necessary steps to secure my website by creating and activating an SSL Certificate provided by my host server company.

wkhbzH1.png

From now on, when you log into www.imperialissue.com you'll now see it's preceded with "https://" not "http://"

Your browser will also indicate the site is secure.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Rob "TKittell" Kittell

Edited by TKittell
added photo of new secure indicators on website
  • Like 3