knee

First pic looks like the biggest gap of them all. If you soak the plate in some hot water it’ll soften it up so you can bend it and make it a bit more contoured. You’ll find you don’t have to let is sit for hours but keep an eye on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 3/11/2019 at 11:52 PM, phil said:

hi all, any tips on how to make the snipers knee fit, big gaps so im stumped.......thanks

Can you show views of the sides, Phil?  Also, when using imgur select the Direct Link option (second from the top).  This will allow them to be seen on your thread.

My way of attacking as well, get your front nice and straight and clamp and glue, leave it a few days and then you can attack the sides, I added a little heat to mine to take off some of the pressure. Clamps, magnets and tape work well together when applying a little force while drying.

2 hours ago, TK-42134 said:

I had luck gluing the front down first, then forcing the sides down with clamps and E-6000. It took two or three day of gluing but it worked.

Same here - lots of clamps and magnets.