Episode 9 Stormtrooper research (Caution Spoilers Ahead)

Alay

New Sith Trooper weapon called the cafinatore5810b186d0356f2ee46d87583662711.jpg&key=4aa3aa4c0a3ff1e68a7549d8f3d099adf5bf5a182af81d926f2000255baccab0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to know I already have part of the kit good to go!

1afd04fa77e32599d19d1c31da0ea3a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 3

Lol, like we are on our way

And my son told me his Garmin Vivo is clearly secret Sith Trooper tech.

ca63026046cc2c1071a5397595b0a8ed.jpg

• Like 3

Interesting how the SDCC sith troopers "box things" on the bottom of the blaster near the handguard seem to be greyed out, but the promo photos show some detail like wires or something. 

Any and all high res pictures of the blaster are appreciated. Ive put a lot of work in whipping up a model this past week and look forward to possibly doing a run of those. 

4 hours ago, hestonkent said:

Interesting how the SDCC sith troopers "box things" on the bottom of the blaster near the handguard seem to be greyed out, but the promo photos show some detail like wires or something. 

Any and all high res pictures of the blaster are appreciated. Ive put a lot of work in whipping up a model this past week and look forward to possibly doing a run of those. 

Quick preventive note. I noticed this new blaster reuses few parts from the First Order weaponry we already know, some of them I have modeled and shared. So just to be clear I don't want to see any of those parts scavenged on your 3D model. To be more specific, I'm thinking of the Glock frame w/ handgrips, and whole visor section from the SE44C.

• Like 2

This was on SM, obviously not legit but I think it looks better in black

c8dad50ff409b6b7c1e9f13d4fb333bc.jpg&key=332790779c568f4e265b899d81e11cfc8ad989a016893e6c201d47eb155665fc

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Sly11 said:

This was on SM, obviously not legit but I think it looks better in black

Sick!

6 hours ago, The5thHorseman said:

And guess what? It'd be even better in white! :D

Absolutely! lol

On 7/20/2019 at 2:25 PM, JAFO said:

They referred to them on-set as ‘range finders’ but no-one really knew their real purpose. They spent a lot of time picking them up as they were prone to coming off.

LOL that was my first thought when I saw those.  "Well, those aren't going to stay put very well!"

Another Hot Toys unboxing, has some nice details and shows the dodgy blaster attachment, I think I prefer the FOTK version

• Like 1

So I saw in a Facebook post that anovos will be doing a run of these anyone think that might be true ? Lol just curious I know a lot of people joked about it but could it be serious

So I saw in a Facebook post that anovos will be doing a run of these anyone think that might be true ? Lol just curious I know a lot of people joked about it but could it be serious

They would have had their usual access to files/assets as on all productions.

They’ve prototyped the helmet but that’s no guarantee we’ll ever see it, however, given the unparalleled early access/release of ST toys I have a sneaking suspicion they WILL get the helmet online before TROS.

As for a full suit, they can’t even get an FOTK right and they’ve had access to those files for almost five years!

Yes it is the Rocket Trooper

Well, that’s what the leak suggests. It could easily be the new Biker

• Like 1

Could be anything or nothing.
LEGO has released figures before that never saw screen time.

They would have had their usual access to files/assets as on all productions.

They’ve prototyped the helmet but that’s no guarantee we’ll ever see it, however, given the unparalleled early access/release of ST toys I have a sneaking suspicion they WILL get the helmet online before TROS.

As for a full suit, they can’t even get an FOTK right and they’ve had access to those files for almost five years!

Who is TROS ?

Edit: Oh wait never mind lol my boyfriend just answered me lol !

• Like 1