Episode 9 Stormtrooper research (Caution Spoilers Ahead)

Alay

There is a raffle going on the UK, which says the winner will get a screen used Episode IX Trooper Helmet:

Some User on reddit made a great comparison between the episodes:

WRF8bX6.jpg

So there are some minor differences (can also be the camera angle) between the Episode 8 and 9 Helmet, but over all it seems they keept the Episode 8 Design

Edited by Shimo
edited link
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Shimo said:

So there are some minor differences (can also be the camera angle) between the Episode 8 and 9 Helmet, but over all it seams they keept the Episode 8 Design

Yep, very little has changed lol

• Like 2

Thank God little has changed. Though the leaks for the possible 709th red helmet are something new. Perhaps this trooper type will have more than 10 seconds of screen time!

• Like 1

Helmets and armour might be the same but new weapons are a 100% certainty, plus quite a number of special forces forces TK's in scenes ;)

• Like 1

I just hope they aren't relegated to duty beneath them like in Solo.  We really need them to be something feared again, like in EP7

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Daetrin said:

I just hope they aren't relegated to duty beneath them like in Solo.  We really need them to be something feared again, like in EP7

Sanitation :(

16 hours ago, Daetrin said:

Agreed  

On 3/14/2019 at 12:51 AM, Daetrin said:

20 hours ago, Alay said:

Sanitation :(

Nothing strikes terror into the soul like a TK brandishing an Imperial Issue toilet brush.

19 minutes ago, Royal Trooper said:

These are special forces troopers apparently

Check this thread https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/46761-new-helmet-design-epix-crew-merchandisepromo-clothing/

• 2 weeks later...

So the leaked promo pic indeed confirmed the look somehow. Good thing is, I probably just need a new black insert piece and a new nose plate to make the red E9 helmet :)

Internet, posted by someone who mocked them up, other thread about the helmet variants his here 

• 2 weeks later...