gmrhodes13

New Helmet Design EPIX - Crew Merchandise/Promo Clothing

4 hours ago, mikidymac said:

Wait, on a private fan site we are not supposed to talk about any rumors or new material related to a movie that we are excited about and making props for?

Unless you were the one that leaked the image in the first place or have a NDA with LFL/Disney I don't see what the issue is.

Won't be shutting down this thread for the time being, we have shared and discussed images in past years here on FISD so don't see a reason to stop.

• Like 2

I would agree. It just came off a little strange to me that we are told not to talk about it or post about something that is really exciting on a fan site about said fan basis.

Now to say if you received confidential material from a confidential source please don't pass it on that is completely different than this which is already all over social media.

Additionally we have no clue if this is even actual leaked media or just BS.

I guess I am just the kind of person that follows rules and common sense but hates being told not to do something too.

Additionally we have no clue if this is even actual leaked media or just

To quote a famous SW line....

“It’s true...all of it!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My understanding is just not to share it on FB/Twitter/Instagram and whatever. Discussing on forums shouldn't be an issue. We thrive on this kind of stuff! Hah.

My understanding is just not to share it on FB/Twitter/Instagram and whatever. Discussing on forums shouldn't be an issue. We thrive on this kind of stuff! Hah.

You do realize it is already all over all social media so I really don’t think anyone is going to be able to put the cat back into the bag. Honestly I don’t see what the big deal is.

If Disney and LFL have a problem with it they need to be going after their staff that leaked it not the consumers.

Hi guys!
I'm currently working over "Red Fury" helmet and I'd love to get creticism/feedbacks, cuz I do believe in team work.
For not to break the rules...could you suggest, which forum line is better to start with?
Thanks in advance! 

11 hours ago, lucnak said:

This was my interpretation.

It may already be all over social media but that doesn't mean we should be contributing, at least in an official manner.  Despite what many think the 501st gets to do a lot of cool stuff because of the relationships built over a long time by peoples hard work.  Not sharing this doesn't hurt the legion at all, and again helps build this relationship.

On here, behind a sign up? Go nuts, maybe there's a good reason 3PO has Chewys Bowcaster?  Maybe it's in the scene I saw them filming near me? I won't know until December.

9 hours ago, mikidymac said:

You do realize it is already all over all social media so I really don’t think anyone is going to be able to put the cat back into the bag. Honestly I don’t see what the big deal is.

If Disney and LFL have a problem with it they need to be going after their staff that leaked it not the consumers.

Yes I'm very aware. It's a direction from the LPRO for units/detachments not to share on their social media (distinction here from members' personal social media). I don't think that LFL believes this will make it magically go away, but it just avoids anyone pointing to any 501st units/detachments and saying "Oh they shared it, it must be real."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spiel82 said:

Hi guys!
I'm currently working over "Red Fury" helmet and I'd love to get creticism/feedbacks, cuz I do believe in team work.
For not to break the rules...could you suggest, which forum line is better to start with?
Thanks in advance! 

Suggest you post here: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/209-episode-xix-stormtrooper/

• Like 1

Hi guys!
Thanks in advance! 

You can post progress on the forums, no problems.  Just be prepared for changes as better sources come out!

• Like 1

Yess, I surely will update model as per new refs... I want to discuss it first)
I even printed mk1 for myself)) to see it alive)

Maybe some advice - which forum is better to post? e91bfbed504d5f4cbbd8fb2525d90624.jpg

Отправлено с моего SM-G955F через Tapatalk

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mikidymac said:

So in the past the legion has worked with LFL and Disney to accommodate rules and guidelines, ex: NDAs and such. It's more of a courtesy than mandatory. That said as the bonding of the three become concreted I don't see situations like this getting any easing. I personally don't see the harm in talking about it and discussing details. 

Hi guys!
Thanks in advance! 

Excellent! You're not breaking the rules. The FISD is all about development.

17 minutes ago, lucnak said:

Actually any new armor types especially concep generally are placed/started in the "Hard Armor" area. If it's found to have contributing value then it can be moved over to a specific area later.  Hard armor - https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/29-hard-armor-general-discussion/

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 2

Actually any new armor types especially concep generally are placed/started in the "Hard Armor" area. If it's found to have contributing value then it can be moved over to a specific area later.  Hard armor - https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/29-hard-armor-general-discussion/

Thanks for guidance guys! Will start it today! :)

I'm not 100% that FISD will end up getting the ref stormtrooper... it might go to Spec Ops.

That said, any in depth Episode 9 stormtrooper research would be appreciated here:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/46766-episode-9-stormtrooper-research/

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alay said:

I'm not 100% that FISD will end up getting the ref stormtrooper... it might go to Spec Ops.

I suspect the same also hence the reason I don't believe it belongs on the IX area. Your the boss :salute:

8 hours ago, spiel82 said:

Yess, I surely will update model as per new refs... I want to discuss it first)
I even printed mk1 for myself)) to see it alive)

Looking forward to the progress and updates

• Like 1

The Sith Trooper is unleashed! I’ve posted all the new pics in the new thread.

88978fa40c2c9fb45e2219cd646c2d89.jpg

Some other pics

ZK9aih0.jpg

LFFlILo.png

HVi0jdb.png

I guess Sith are a thing again!

• Like 1

Some other pics

ZK9aih0.jpg&key=9766baefe81e38fa4665a73bb0a6acb3a3c2dbf89e5cfdd9fab61c12c6b2c938
LFFlILo.png&key=66b97f2604e8d5e7727d972eccd06968c82ac9550ad2fae368d9d895baa1b0cd
HVi0jdb.png&key=8005f03bbcea9bbe708ae87d02efceea63e777df69cf9365822bb109f1b14073

I guess Sith are a thing again!

Yup, I put these in the other official research thread that was created.

Wait there's a new thread? Is that why's there's been nothing on this for a month?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, johnnycano said:

Wait there's a new thread? Is that why's there's been nothing on this for a month

Plus there hasn't been anything new for some time

Well I know what my next build would be. It'll be pricey.

Many thanks for new refs!!!
Indeed awesome build!
Gonna update armor asap, helmet mk2 has been prepped for moulding. I wanted to release it fully painted, but Hot Toys revealed all sooner than I expected!

Will show pics soon!

BR
Denis

• Like 1