Does this pauldron look okay?

The Snake

There is very large Star Wars event coming up in Joliet, Illinois, that I'm told is akin to something like a mini-Celebration. My wife's 181st TIE should be complete by then, and I  thought it would be fun to troop with her wearing a black+red pauldron, kind of as a way to match.

I  found this one on eBay, which seems deceptively affordable: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stormtrooper-Armour-Costume-Sandtrooper-nice-quality-Red-pauldron-/163564892166?oid=163470567488

The seller has a variety of trooper gear available and great feedback. How does the pauldron look?

Obviously despite the fact that red pauldrons ARE canon (as of Rebels), I'm not dying for 100% accuracy since I rock an ANH kit.

Thanks!

Make sure you check with your GCO and GML if you are allowed to wear a pauldron, at some events we don't allow non approved costume parts to be worn so it always pays to check ;) 

Appears ok but I've seen a few get bitten with eBay purchases, things turn up not quite like the photos have shown, best advice would be checking on MEPD they have quite a lot of info on pauldrons :duim:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Make sure you check with your GCO and GML if you are allowed to wear a pauldron, at some events we don't allow non approved costume parts to be worn so it always pays to check ;) 

Appears ok but I've seen a few get bitten with eBay purchases, things turn up not quite like the photos have shown, best advice would be checking on MEPD they have quite a lot of info on pauldrons :duim:

Thanks! I already know for sure we're good to go for this one since it's a "for-fun" event as the GCO says.

I think I might just bite on it, since it's so low in price.