First troop today as a newly approved member of the 501st.  We gathered at Oshawa ComicCon, just east of Toronto Ontario.  I had  a ton of fun making kids of all ages smile, testing out my armor, and getting into character ahead of the Toronto ComicCon next weekend.

53694060_721502781580159_302777812635353

• Like 4

Congratulations trooper, one of many more to come, well done.

Echoing Glenn’s words - Congratulations!!!

You’re in for one heck of ride with the 501st, and every troop will be one you will never forget!

Toronto Comicon March 15-17 2019.  The 501st was out in force along with the Rebels.  We had a great time with our Jabba set up and the new Moisture Vaporator addition.  Lots of money raised for Make a Wish, and lots of smiling fans!  My first con ever as a guest OR a trooper.

U60bd0e.jpg

Me5FO08.jpg

I was a photographer for the Celebrity panels as my good friend was the moderator for them.  I had Dan Fogler (Hutch from Fanboys!) sign a limited edition Stormtrooper skateboard for us as part of our raffle (that's me in the middle):

1DZFtE8.jpg

The winners were thrilled.  I had a good chance to talk with them.  They're a whole family of geeks :)  The kid said "You should see our house.  The walls are covered in hats and posters" and the mom said "Oh, this is going on our wall!"

5XPm1TX.jpg

• Like 4

March 24th  - Hamilton Heritagecon 13 at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum.  Not our typical crowd but as everywhere, lots of Star Wars fans came out of the woodwork and kids were smiling.  Picked up a sick Cantina Scene model kit.

OiTkkhr.jpg

Edited by Digz Graavz
  • Like 3

Very cool, looks like you are enjoying being part of the legion.

Looking Sharp Chris - as expected of an Expert Infantry Man:salute:

Nice job Chris, looking great.

Thanks all.  At least 2 more troops next month.

And I’m looking forward to reading them - these are some excellent pics - go forth and conquer Trooper!!!

April 13th 2019 - The Princess Ball in Toronto.  Huge money raised for make a wish, and huge smiles on the faces of lots of little princesses!  Rey gets more attention than Vader!

53rb6tK.jpg