Troop Report from TK-42134

This troop was in support of the Stockton Heat, an American Hockey League team based in Stockton, California. The event was held indoors, and we greeted Heat and Star Wars fans as they entered the Stockton Arena before the game.

Another trooper and I was asked if we could go to a groups suite as we were going down to the main hall, which we agreed to. We had fun with that family and took some photos with them. I decided it would be fun, in pure Stormtrooper fashion, to go to other suites, bang on the doors and do security sweeps. Everyone had great fun when we did this, and were grateful we stopped in.

Here’s us taking a quick break for some Foosball.

2e3da837b20a2cbe56aa454081e5ba60.jpg

And finally, before retiring for the night, I tried to work on my droid identification skills.

It turns out that it WAS NOT the droid I was looking for

Photo Credit for the buttom picture goes to @FirstOrderConcepts who joined in the fun handling for his very first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 6

Nice work, not sure if that was the actual droid you should be looking for though ;) 

• Like 1