Help needed: Continue to use old post or start new?

mjrose927

I am looking for help with my TK armor build.  I found an old post from when I first started working, and started adding to it.  However, I have not seen any responses.  I am wondering if my post isn't seen because it is too old?  Do i need to start new post or do I have old one hidden or not public.

I want to get my armor wearable by Motor City Comic Con in Detroit at end of May.  

Thanks,

Michael

Hi Michael!

I have checked your original post and I can see all of it, so it might just be the fact that your post is very old and stems from a time where FISD wasn't as active as it is now. Maybe you can just start a new build thread but just skip the whole part of the beginning and just add a couple of pictures so people can see where you're at right now. Anyway, welcome back ;)

• Like 1

Hey Michael we are completely ignoring you, we actually don’t want to help you, we all thought it would be easier this way....

Just kidding.

I tried clicking on the link through Tapatalk and it doesn’t even allow me to see anything. Not sure how old it is or if it works on the forum but through Tapatalk it is that it “does not exist or I do not have permission to view it”. I’d start the new thread and m just start off with the help needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk