TK42250 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (Anovos) [903]

Made adjustments to the strapping on the arms to make the cover strips line up. New pictures to show the new looks with drop boxes, button plates, and the cover strips have changed. Weathered the blaster correctly, and cut the Thermal Detonator belt clips. Thank you!e742b1bb83abd6e5756c578699d2bd5b.jpg9dbe4e4256d8593321a761b426ed8485.jpgd1ff7d66b3dc5becf73677557bee03ca.jpgf39e909cdf2d911bd6bb60aedc282a63.jpgcf2fd0e76b203860d0115e5eb4b27a8e.jpg7473957a331f19c8bf093c539dbfdfaa.jpg623adac54bf0b0c06d2728b0545e1594.jpge27b91e1b0bc2c7285bb8ae446bad823.jpg36f55e5ac7c5dc60371b09766019c9ef.jpgb6d9328be03702a8896a85bcb303cca2.jpgbd8b83fbd172ae26dd023d35de58a625.jpg80d1ef8d650105919b899049e045bcfb.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Hi Josh!

Thanks for making all of these changes, but they aren't actually required for EIB approval. (Although your armor looks great!) Mike was super eager to jump into reviews but hasn't yet been familiarized with our process. We will get this sorted out. 

Thanks,

Sha Sha

• Like 2

Hi Josh

Thanks for your patience and for your application for EIB!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements;

All required photos have been submitted and on behalf of the entire D.O Staff Welcome to the rank of Expert Infantry.

Congratulations!

Armor Fit / Assembly;

In this are we review observations made by your fellow troopers and DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  

Great job on taking the initiative and really jumping on on all of the suggestions from your fellow troopers who have made this journey before, from cleaning up the paint from the frown down and adding some white to the Hovi tips. And like Sha Sha has stated, you being my first application I was probably  a little to thorough but that should give you a head start with Centurion. if you choose to take it to that level. 

Chest & Ab Section

Really clean build, I like to measure a build with what the public doesn't see and the interior of your midsection really shines through, I like the way you did the interior strapping with combining the original bracket style with the security of some snaps. And the before and after photo of the button detail on the abs shows what a difference maybe an ⅛ of an inch can make. And nice job on taking your fellow troopers advice on the drop boxes.

The last thing I would suggest is your left forearm is a bit long or your bicep could come up a bit so it’s not touching the hand plates

WE4ZyXg.jpg

While this won’t hold you back, it looks as if your shins could have a little tighter / more taper to them. Take a look at the attached photo and you can see the difference and it will really take your kit looking like you just walked off the screen.

qMzDtV3.jpg

Centurion Requirements; 

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen here and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can see, but the final accuracy is the responibility of the trooper. 

Helmet;

The lower screws in your helmet will need to be changed out to a flat head style screw pictured below. (This is a common issue with Anovos Helmets) 

Ear screws shall be slotted, flat topped, countersunk and painted white.

auBRqzj.jpg  fqWQhoq.jpg                                                                                                          

Shoulders; 

This should be a quick fix, looking at your white shoulder strapping it looks as if you have the snaps attached towards the outside edge. Attaching them on the opposite sides should take care of this. you can also cut the return edge shown as well and that should take care of it. (I would do one at a time and check the fit) 

• There should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates.

rjPeBIL.jpg

g4EQtdR.jpg    wOZrjCZ.jpg

Congratulations Trooper & Hope to see you move to Centurion! 

• Like 1

• msouza changed the title to TK42250 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (Anovos) [903]
14 hours ago, alotmorestuff said:

Thank you Mike and fellow troopers! I enjoyed this process, and am happy with the results. I appreciate all the suggestions, and will definitely continue making adjustments! 

Thanks again for your quick responses Josh & Welcome to EIB! 

• Like 1

• TheSwede changed the title to TK42250 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (Anovos) [903]