TK-17307 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [SDS] (431)

Hi Miguel and thanks for the additional photos.

For the right thigh we can see alot of flat area that needs to be reduced, you can achieve this either by re-sizing the parts or by using a bigger cover strip and alligne it more in the center of the join as shown. For the armor to look proportional you will need to do the same for the left thigh. As you´re already working on it, we also suggest putting a piece of abs on the inside of the lower ridge (red circles) and abs paste from the outside to hide that gap to make your armor look it´s best.

AN8s1AJ.png

Zgmoqvy.png

On the left shin we see even more flat area and to keep the cover strips not going way to large we suggest trimming or to smooth out the transition ridge of said flat area with abs paste and some elbow grease.

CUkrvkO.png

Keep going Miguel - you got this:)

• Like 1

You totally got this. It's funny, these last few little things are what will send the look of your armour into the stratosphere and make you that much more proud of your accomplishment!

• Like 1

@Forestrooper I have been instructed that I have asked to much of you so please hold off on the suggested fixed untill you hear back.

I appologize for the hazzle. Please Pm me if you have any concerns.

Regards Daniel 

• Like 2

Hi again Miguel and sorry for the delay so let´s not drag it out any longer!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos are present and first we like to thank you for making the changes suggested in your EIB application and for your patience during this one. On behalf of the D.O team I'd like to welcome you to rank of Centurion - Congratulations!   

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this area we discuss any areas still needing some improvement. Apart from what´s already been mentioned in this thread we have nothing more to add. 

Head on out and make the Empire proud:salute:

• Like 2

• TheSwede changed the title to TK-17307 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [SDS] (431)