Mixing Armors

TK2103

Hey guys I have a quick question, and i hope i put it in the correct category. i currently own a set of ANOVOS ANH stunt armor. i put it together two years ago when i was 14 and i must say for my first kit, it looks pretty damn good. I am not satisfied with the way the legs look and i used superglue on them, and i am not able to take them apart. what would you guys recommend when it comes to replacements? ANOVOS offers only arms atm and i was wondering if it would be ok to order from ATA. would the colors match?

Great Question and I am actually not entirely sure if those two makers would match. Someone will correct me if my memory serves me wrong in this case lol, but I think Anovos has more of a yellow shade compared to other makers. 

I personally have a Hybrid set of armor. I have combined AP & RT-Mod for my TK and they match perfectly. Eventually, hope to upgrade the entire armor to RT-Mod. 

Good Luck! :duim:

10 minutes ago, Pretzel said:

Great Question and I am actually not entirely sure if those two makers would match. Someone will correct me if my memory serves me wrong in this case lol, but I think Anovos has more of a yellow shade compared to other makers. 

I personally have a Hybrid set of armor. I have combined AP & RT-Mod for my TK and they match perfectly. Eventually, hope to upgrade the entire armor to RT-Mod. 

Good Luck! :duim:

What happened to the plastic sample database (or whatever it got called)?  Who was looking after that?

Yeah, Anovos certainly has a creamy color when compared to AP.  I have no idea about ATA.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wook1138 said:

What happened to the plastic sample database (or whatever it got called)?  Who was looking after that?

Yeah, Anovos certainly has a creamy color when compared to AP.  I have no idea about ATA.

I am not sure. I am searching for that now, and if found, we will pin it somewhere!

Can confirm, anovos is an off white creamy color in natural lighting.

You could always leave another makers shins in the car until they yellow (only joking).

• Like 1

This is my Anovos forearm in an RWA bicep.  IMO close enough for government work, especially in natural light.

34274913960_8c8d74f3c7_c.jpg

RWA ABS (flash) by Christopher Pearson, on Flickr

34619479366_f8e84fc774_c.jpg

RWA ABS (indoor shade) by Christopher Pearson, on Flickr

TM is also pretty close (disclosure he sent me those hand guards purely to do the colour comparison, I still have them if you want more photos)
33390265943_f798e43ece_c.jpg

Troopermaster ABS (direct sun) by Christopher Pearson, on Flickr

34160094996_26b09eb643_c.jpg

Troopermaster ABS (Indoor shade light) by Christopher Pearson, on Flickr

The TM is probably a touch closer, but you do need to remember the white will change for each batch and also how long your armour has been in the sun.

• Like 3