TK87654 Requesting ANH EIB Status (AP) [902]

zyloRN

Zylo Corley

TK87654

Forum Name: ZyloRN

Star Garrison

Armor/Helmet Maker: AP

Blaster:  Praetorian Blaster (replaced original blaster that was submitted)

Boots: Imperial Boots

D41g74i.jpg

bynTbdx.jpg

B5WM7fE.jpg

9vMUKmi.jpg

dXjmckx.jpg

QtPa9Ek.jpg

NxadkBp.jpg

QC9dWCP.jpg

0kipI8t.jpg

hPcrzfL.jpg

AfzL5c2.jpg

K0ydIXX.jpg

5cTPLJO.jpg

p9YpUlV.jpg

Ec1Mjdk.jpg

bPJ8WfC.jpg

eT6QBNw.jpg

S4wYNcs.jpg

7H5nlpx.jpg

ndPpQ6S.jpg

Edited by zyloRN

Looking great! One thing to mention would be the 'hovi mic tips.' Notice how screen used ones have white around the edges on the front (something I still need to do). 

gallery_12157_13_2384034.jpg 

I am not sure if they will mention that, but your kit looks pretty dang good! Good luck! :salute:

Nice work, you may want to add a little glue to the drop box straps as they should be aligned with the end of the belt.

You will also need to add a few more photos:

Front and sides of your sniper plate, angle of sniper plate on side should match angle of shin.

Outside and inside of thigh ammo strip rivets

Cod rivet

Close up of your TD, showing correct "pan head" screws

And blaster D ring

Hi Zylo!

I believe you already know this, but your TD screws will need to be replaced, as yours are dome headed

• Clips shall be attached with slotted, pan head style screws, and be black (two per clip).

hPcrzfL.jpg

Reference image:

hf4UP-SxBKAx-eVSvT8Sd1y8KZUcbfkKPxOT48hL

Once you get that sorted, one of us will be with you. :)

On 3/1/2019 at 10:26 AM, shashachu said:

Hi Zylo!

I believe you already know this, but your TD screws will need to be replaced, as yours are dome headed

• Clips shall be attached with slotted, pan head style screws, and be black (two per clip).

hPcrzfL.jpg

Reference image:

hf4UP-SxBKAx-eVSvT8Sd1y8KZUcbfkKPxOT48hL

Once you get that sorted, one of us will be with you. :)

TD screws changed out for pan head screws - pic posted.

On 3/2/2019 at 10:29 AM, zyloRN said:

TD screws changed out for pan head screws - pic posted.

Requested changes made and pics posted - just checking in on next steps 

Hi Zylo!

Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately after discussion with the DO team, we agree that your blaster will not be able to pass EIB approval. In general we don't get too picky about blasters because there's a decent amount of variation between makers, but in your case it's missing several major details that normally appear on an ANH blaster. I know you said it's a Hyperfirm, but it doesn't look like my Hyperfirm that I bought a couple of years ago.

KpZexHpxYPu_GyQitmhTYMs1oSQ5zv9B0oNGvj_y

1.  Rear sight too tall

2.  End cap clip is the wrong shape

3.  No inner bolt opening/appearance of spring.

4.  Handle inset wrong.  Should have letters, not grooves, and center should be a screw head.

5.  Trigger is wrong style.

6.  No charging handle.

7.  Ejection port is wrong shape and too small.

8.  No ejection port guard.

9.  Lower T-track too long.

10.  This rivet does not belong here

11.  No flash guard.

12.  Front sight wrong shape.

33XDOnxDC2B7h6YD9OVu0gojVtI5q4LAZKdNK2g5

1.  Missing bayonet lug.

2.  Rear of folding stock is wrong shape.  (Strange, because the other side is correct).

3.  Wrong type of fastener.

Here are some reference images:

vcDEWWoKp8LzLQkp5RtgalZxpUGfZL7CoitWGCFr

Ar2jwSrVr9QJsBhfBFbIBe2OUjQ2wslzqD_nZfg-

And photos of my own Hyperfirm B-grade:

Vu1X-N_1YD19oIC6hlJYmdFuCxK0ie1Ymd2PzJD6

rEUFRi-SB0jlyEc6P_heoCK6Ia_ivbMoJ1BKymum

(Note that my own blaster is a bit incorrectly weathered, but it does have all the proper details.)

I'd suggest you checking out the E11 forums for sources of other blasters, or looking through past EIB applications. Don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2019 at 3:13 PM, shashachu said:

Hi Zylo!

Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately after discussion with the DO team, we agree that your blaster will not be able to pass EIB approval. In general we don't get too picky about blasters because there's a decent amount of variation between makers, but in your case it's missing several major details that normally appear on an ANH blaster. I know you said it's a Hyperfirm, but it doesn't look like my Hyperfirm that I bought a couple of years ago.

1.  Rear sight too tall

4.  Handle inset wrong.  Should have letters, not grooves, and center should be a screw head.

6.  No charging handle.

11.  No flash guard.

1.  Missing bayonet lug.

2.  Rear of folding stock is wrong shape.  (Strange, because the other side is correct).

(Note that my own blaster is a bit incorrectly weathered, but it does have all the proper details.)

I'd suggest you checking out the E11 forums for sources of other blasters, or looking through past EIB applications. Don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance.

OK thanks - honestly Hyperfirm was a guess, don't remember where I bought it. Can you make any recommendations on where to get a blaster that will meet EIB standards?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. z

There are quite a few options, Zylo.   Below are a few links that may help, but before purchasing one (either pre-built or a kit) I would ask for opinions here on the FISD before ordering.  There are a ton of them on the market in a wide price range, but not all are acceptable at the higher levels.

1.  https://www.etsy.com/market/e_11_blaster

2.  https://www.amazon.com/Custom-Blaster-Functioning-Spring-Mechanism/dp/B07NSF18QX/ref=sr_1_4?hvadid=33784295951&hvbmt=p&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&keywords=e11+blaster&qid=1552127614&s=gateway&sr=8-4&tag=geminipcstand-20

3.  https://www.doopydoos.com/stormtrooper-e-11-complete-anh-e-11-blaster-kit-offer-2685-p.asp

Note that 3-D printed weapons are permitted, but will need quite a bit of work (filling 3-D print lines, LOTS of sanding, paint, etc.) and must have the details as required.

On 3/7/2019 at 3:13 PM, shashachu said:

Hi Zylo!

1.  Rear sight too tall

6.  No charging handle.

11.  No flash guard.

1.  Missing bayonet lug.

Im doing some research for a new E-11 - this one is made by Praetorian Blasters and seems to meet all of the requirements you called out. Can you confirm?

KoYNkBW.jpg

qjYEqB9.jpg

Yes, Praetorian are approvable all the way to Centurion. I believe actually Hyperfirm are no longer made, and one of the Hyperfirm founders now owns Praetorian. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, shashachu said:

Yes, Praetorian are approvable all the way to Centurion. I believe actually Hyperfirm are no longer made, and one of the Hyperfirm founders now owns Praetorian. 

Cool I may get one too at some point. We finally figured out Zylos was from Trooperbay. That was my bad. #regrets

Edited by Etrooper70

On 3/9/2019 at 7:47 PM, Etrooper70 said:

Cool I may get one too at some point. We finally figured out Zylos was from Trooperbay. That was my bad. #regrets

Oh, that's a bummer! On the bright side it should be totally okay for every day trooping, so at least he'll have a backup. :)

On 3/9/2019 at 5:53 PM, shashachu said:

My new Praetorian E-11 blaster arrived today - submitting pics of it here to continue my EIB approval process

mCmBzsz.jpg

• Like 1

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted , thank you for making the requested fixes and now I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for ANH Stunt Expert Infantry. On behalf of myself and the entire D.O.Team, Congratulations! 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. 

Starting at the helmet, as was mentioned by some of your fellow troopers, the mic tips should have a bit of white on the edges. While you're working on the helmet paint, you may also want to update the shape of the vocoder to more closely match the screen-used examples.

_WsF_ZrhgmWoB77KM2QyHJaC7K-5db4IjmTHNLMx

Reference Image:

j67MRh82McxY7pwru1oGIY7JzwkySjlK67Y5gplUg7nMU_GYVbPifMRNztkxH6-b-Nww0KqIZhOf6wk3IUM55zZ3xI8DMLh_nf6PlZBUbFZDSZb1nvbfRQr-jTeKtNP5mV5Es0kh6xY-Q7oiOvkJcx2go1i8Js7Ycf65z0bzxQOFrHVf5yLVKSftf_GMtJZzdIzo9bf5CmjSFWqETBS2NsukuUJIIYI_BO1L3-njMbZ9ssP69PDPB-W9adOAOLHfAPJ5XjCp0kSqP3Fdk63MpWWVHRbsDPwZNL8OwzSsQY4LE5z9ykEKNlYfP-2snuhmAj5TfyC4JkXHH1580FeNHHf9aI6xH8F88-auxmlEF_O9KsVX8n_M6lMAabfEg9Wlujt79yuEoxpoR88HcbMqrORBIPnKaWrBWfUfWigBy4x6P_vwkW7muxELGDwQ4XODAoGiGU4J183jXuzHyrdOt4IccaFI0LZn15FAWIdJi5ZjrbskrUxckyjKt8pMrdr8HS1JOUdQsNB2qmb2Ga_bH-IfAtu6BJBepYUx5EiKqbXB0EZ9wwgUkAfL19qrlTwvfp77aUILmM7an0rQpznYDWyvvhIlndtMNVrdSGyCXumQNliESt5U8h5_31p0YSMcTi-igIptX7V0dBxTFVEE2xwnxIbRaALO5kW63CRUIBeB9xMk9T-SOwaDLC8orhNzJGxM7iVHRrk5FQuvzldeFQX0CA=w672-h266-no

Continuing with the helmet, the screen-used stunt helmets tended to have the ears aligned with the edges of the traps. Your left ear is nearly perfect, while the right is a bit more off. If you're feeling ambitious and could do it without damaging the helmet, you could consider tackling repositioning them.

radmCqUzx_c5I4p_XY0R4DGJzAAWgiZHw-XsWXXf

gKQfzI_7BxK0dGbn07HFlglPr8O6r25CSL2w8CSs

Reference Images:

zcH4eF_q_n2awoEbKgiPPw3lsYwy1vN0cbiW2oYF  N0jvR0MpKJ1U6CmoRheqZ5rty5vSsaBmmLXYOmPR  MYCL_nY-2h-qScUYbMx8MAhiJcXXY8GMIy3Bm1hd

Moving along, your right shoulder strap is floating a bit high. You could try scooting the elastic back a bit, or you could consider a hot water bath to increase the curvature a touch.

fY2z5RYGG4LFiqtVIqMQFGH-RSW3L-6PAxo9sDFS

Reference Image:

xMshZ7rDLQMhjhbHbvKnidvVEuc9rAalz_wt6QiM

It's nice to see you already have your Centurion-level rubber hand guards. However, they're not sticking to your gloves as well as they could. You should see if you can re-glue the edges to get them to follow the curve of your glove/hand better. My own hand guards were a bear to get glued down.

LbIdqaclnayZI9watn7kujl0NafBpKD6yM6FdsUOyOEkn3cewNvRMjO0prZ_rJFfOA7ZHJw0xPV9kqbnQThnhg9q9vwZ_KW_PPWOmcVP53Av2IksuwRYiGaRlmbVbtQg5u0a6cSw-qzEQG410cXbTdR6QkeSaXLww1c_ysDKtNZ2ymlilqLfkx07Js1BpjEoPjsXvnQcDI7x2j4ArDm7F0ZYMO-9SjJ_qVGNp7U81HPWJmf4j3WcUxkWtcXhtCk4oAvsIni1bAr8eVEZVT7fcH3YLl9QqNaecCni_3mbPkaK22tiPVF7Ae2P8lEtDy4k0NnqeIGYrEu5OrizFCOCNMHNbOXUdXcGmBzDq0Xhab5N5VWDmvSbexUzv6DpxosWb5VyIOWhZTUwlCC_l1A2PbyECOMolAo4uO99annOY28x3J1Dz65VTxG_5zpk6ipYIGHkv98lMk6ndedBV9L7hcXuJegMjGlg3_mtntoi3XlqPteG5Dltr-k16CX4ko3HnoP_Mot_V6XaUfucCNxefMvZEo1B1SWRhKkh6t6ac6ajXy3BreICKTWbSDtZC0i9uroqCLEhqg9X54zm63FmRe2p5IoAAe-oWiEULTRnxHirf8HebIRUHPheJGjVaTqJQYpKIjfK7Pbg_l0zpps-WWIQpmhwOy341b4If5oSl3qoomMv2ayWGl8naAbZ-98-l8BzjPMgWLLUXF_icm9tVZBcFw=w1940-h1108-no

Reference Image:

VdhBHnHwf9KQMf4zJDnk9J5jjgaglnmotl6z1of4

Continuing on to the torso, just a small detail that your kidney piece sticks out a bit when viewed from the front, so you should see if there's anything you can do it help it sit more flat. I

SI5L0OfQGf5Vi6c5UUFcyA715zPYcSyosWHZRTUj

Reference Image:

KQ6DRBSWt1NypVvEbEt659dENU0Bt4YkVaRMB2EY

Your back armor is also sitting a bit high, even in the arms-down photo. You should see if you can tighten the strapping between the back/kidney and/or lengthen the elastic connecting the chest and back.

rKg5-93iqdIe_HejcplZcyQfkDQUsly81RQnxN8v

0ihRZfHRuZ7tf7DQjvGzyepeGCTF3L90Iy4gInco

With your TD, thanks for replacing the screws. Just a couple small details. First, the panel corners should be squared off, not rounded. If you do decide to trim them, make sure the clips are still flush with the panel, though. Second, you could move your TD screws closer to the ends of the clips if you really want to go the extra mile.

d1U-vApxZKLoMuAgoPFrYvcmxM5gBQGf9FMDR4W98GwLOxSvSIHIsSV7-8eJQF3Vzfy4OBBrme-JJSdugc9LlDZb5CcsYDDm58hoBcSxnVcwfYKBA6az3th2jROHTpVleyERyFaFYvkSAGAGYUL6lJF0fW1VLq_50WqXSjiPRl4N-uYyjbJ66u4GHWmRmt7t148Q4pdOye1EBMXcV-1HoIYa-YxvfsAoLJhj3fF3v8v2eIU6Asn9Pa3pA_p2ZPTPPHarZnrb1Y275-Y6hvutudd3VqWGLMXRsjgPy7ilEYwZRhC2-Ir9OP1xqgiiEP1pD6SIFlfc-jO9KWBi-clRpQgDsy6aWVV0IBfk5BpPa5JK2OGeWGTfOrc4pDa8UaT8cN7mfbH68a0_vddYTJexb-nFmFZCe_wUuYL-QJfS5H_FIUfdlTQWzD4Mi6ci4S9LLZe8oVpYWf8KyjkiWQtvyz8uvRLCqRyNOC8mrMiZVHfc1DKSSnXe-xOHRG3rUwa0bMBEPftZoiZ73zOsr6EJ0rCJB1uuksRWRCsmXSB4NeFs-j2PXv_jbqH0iNG_ZNS3vf482idtnjPD0GCY3lXGb9Gr02BNGhGvZZjYFeQEUuJX9CKIJiuk32Ulon9_RMwt3UObbuCJmRmOUqrS_zTL3u0wyWdzy2wRDBVlKGdbbpGto6xA1rpgXsu4gFPUeukzd9AMWe1x0q_vhUt8QstvQMSE9g=w2424-h1566-no

Reference Image:

HUJZrGLgojCFAwnlF0fTM5UA4pZ2rK02JgL-cXrKAl-mjowc8v3db7S30KX_uy2i7SElTpFlsuu2V74OF4ndz9mSQQht0HazS9V9SDE7GXbk5RNwqWH-fv1WXP_-3xQ9h6mhMWUyFh0mjxJbeGxj_gWwmY42uGVdg9LT0vT6VxlcWTxzAU2IXJKT_wA-ptMIb8fvFo7VjptYplnW1Ema50ocAiLCPavJe0EfA6n6TcP-tJBCMq-eOPa_2cNaBHqdx95zRsZcPzy9wIOCe2bJpgZIoKrul2ttBu55wo-Yz4qz9l48aU2RgTngIyDfmiyn9f-u2G_KXlfH2-tT3N_1hpQXk3LdvXxdS3gHbgxQjnD7tmsp8E6bb3CCdJR2Y4G0bk6KQC6KpsaGS5QuVBo-1bLQueb64J-xp7yHcwxUy-ls9UWjO6SdFW9uJxWeAG93GieNgHlywsfc0stAX3CQT00HcEqu0jrwPOA51Zd6yfJJzC9wDw70Mze8A9AlcRCFfpq5cC5Tbf8uFQKlUSfesEl0WXH3cVYrGAEmsnk0CHBIQEc0E3gA6yAgBDOzzwVoSk4uiQ1ER-_MAa6dWsD14oAWnl3Ap0nbhY2MbSw-hHAOBOz5v08n5tuYnB7fpe0b5kZoebL0bFRbLhlDHmQrhaA6XWK9bCo3m0CYGxcKiuksQkq2A72-KLMPYu4mIQTg7G0i0213AWHDjupmIwTdYn9fPQ=w800-h600-no

Some small suggestions with your ab button panel. First, the corners of the ab plate should be cut square, not rounded. Not a dealbreaker by any means, but worth mentioning. Second, most of the button paint looks great, I've just marked one that could be a bit smaller. Finally, the smaller button panel could use a bit of a trim if possible.

0e8oxpnM237bAFqP74YE7HFi5miFHD4roF8lDowy

Reference Image:

6CRP1H10QlUt8yid93fldCR9LMVqUKn6lWA4TsAx

Closing on the lower limbs, a very small detail is that your thigh cover strip correctly ends at the thigh ridge, but that has exposed a bit of of a gap between the thigh pieces. Some troopers fill the gap with ABS paste; you could also just glue a small square of ABS behind the gap so that the black undersuit doesn't show through.

WeBmqLzWyuEt379_ejr9SlJdMS6DQ97vTEX1wBTk

Reference Image:

Z0vZHv5K5ouBJK9vMx2q1wsLGong6036igdivdTzZrDh9qFk2foacWPjSLK8F_TnOWGZ78_ud2RHORoPiishmd_OeaPOtEamsxVzYEx5pOguRhhYJdmCJ4slEFEpro05NJc6YvjddSItuOSnz_OWpNZA1m-n8u_aoXolM6y3Nz_fkMjubt2apfNyi8g5sqrc1pHvShwBjFNwOrbrfP3eT7g87Wd3xPJezFEesDO6f4e-DCQaMluSCQRke-GIQwZvJJ2U4ld8H5UkrYdGxfL3Dp8da74_xFEjO8mtiE8RnfwNkSFZ-BgeRmIlVPe_I9SioMKCIhsfIEEh7L23vJhUp3cZDkE0UNKihLJ9SKh3P1Gw5gTnTZvHHRLw-ZD9Dp-cHjj-ocUvqaMqQBPb_dWmoX5ZFh1CZJCUdeEAgCg1Bl7luWMHt6JTHS4y7aSboHGQi7DDJzPCWJqEPHG2l6XQThEBK7WjNFNLzj0t5Eh2H8kV0qMl6XmkCzT6ISiqY0mK0YG9q4Di8bN1DqWXUIPCqutS_j1DJ1kw5NM0jIjjtXMagK9VNm8lcz1zNd87KAxMn1ZRj-cS4Yo8xtKHLVWIeVFKOAZrz8ospHM8qsncwI9rhYYaNNWz2wRQtAVaql9sFI0S0TDIhS1Nzt9-sQwncvVcgEzSDaE_cF_WQ0ryGbH4uu9v1ntMrsnUix-EoS4DHgq0CY0bM5nclVzmMEzYKjV-Wg=w768-h1024-no

Finally, nice job aligning the sniper knee to the shin ridges. This has left your sniper knee a bit crooked, though. Since this is highly dependent on the armor maker we don't require perfect alignment, but you might see what you could do to straighten out the sniper knee without compromising the ridge alignment too much.

-q93gvU5BqYx0Tu5d0pVuGvxk8NjWpVTgSCWS7pI

Reference Image:

pRSY9nISoJcmn8mG78w7rkoXz9SO1AjfJHUEZ-fM

Centurion Requirements

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what we see but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. 

The CRL states:

• There should be minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates.

There are a couple things you could do. First, there is a visible gap between the tops of the bells and the shoulder straps. Hopefully this should be a simple fix of shortening the strapping connecting the two. Second, you should trim all return edge off the bottom of the shoulder bells to bring them closer in.

a8thzHE9CcJ10-u5yTd6XCuQDKx03PYTkFd2usmj

Reference Image:

F_vmMHPMhH2Dszgyxt5vQTLNuQBgoMdFHfRD3BeR

Moving along, the CRL states:

• Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.
  •  
  • The corners of the plastic ammo belt shall be trimmed at a 45 degree angle that that meets the outer edge of the cloth belt.
  •  
  • The top of the ammo belt should sit at or just below the bottom of the central and vertical abdomen button panels.

Your drop boxes were connected too far in. You'll likely need to drill out and reposition the rivet connecting to the belt, or instead of riveting it to the canvas belt, just make a loop of elastic around the canvas belt. Many troopers also add a drop of E-6000 to the strapping to ensure they stay in place.

HYSuHMCdkvq0nBEjE12EsAwYvun1UAKx0AeUSpp7

eNoRhXFzluMUsYcR_VG1-nDfxg68XlLVqtdF5u2T

Reference Image:

irE_DgbeKSmZYLr0Rq3-4q8yN1a10mehBrQyaAqp

For the belt corner requirement, that's a bit of a delicate dance. I believe that you should be able to just trim the end of the plastic belt to make it so the corner hits the edge of the canvas belt. If you do trim, do it a bit at a time to avoid overtrimming. This is not an area we are extremely picky about - just do your best.

rZJNMKCcUeiLBcNw5m1I6ku0eyWh84H7xbrV1X4pnJBwmKaNKYdW9XcFwftJ053as3FFEGBoUYTu4BWkEKtsqh7hR7GwyPuH4rvb3MVU3ot1s5YyoUAokR0MLA3NqPF-QbWRQaM_S1qLVEgPt8LBx9pUQSY4Bug5GP-sijQ_QFSkTa4Rd4k_NroLgdVnDDFFTRua26JvJTtflfMYvPT2VrA0aHkHQkUQOgGVJcMJmzUW2oVcQVuGqkSzoD3qzMVUzx8VVwzt1tRAGF6Ps73IwMrDF4YYyJX3WATKgObJ3MuGIzbjjiws8B07CaGPCb5xZIb6ucahLwfdZgIV1i0GH4oXPOf1ClVnEUKNanovGlJafLw7vyMchi04bnNrl9t5okDWAkLEga_YLDdj20vn-JKkyC9A40oUr1wlX2nqb9iVaKli1QxPBDb-rx8sO9yKRg-kX6cy_zHW5fsQc9SalTwZjIlLcIw-oExZqIe8WvllW2BEStejnmlhiYroNfH0CT5ZFsk2i9y11CP0CRpfBYqstG5M2BLtf-OwIsNeh1BrdGJU-GAyuvlq86t8L5ZnH3dYGONjiMiwFT74vSWQhRKODo_tbaMq0Bmd0YJwDLrHegiP3GA9Uwpn56teYjkBwWMZ5TEqKnT0sQCR6gpZ-y7nOJS8dll-GRWj4YwL6c_XYiY-hcQJ-BFLoRLSAL4UjMiF3OvWWMB4KN_LT7dA8cZWEA=w655-h747-no

Reference Image:

scd2rjDRLUJEW6i8JDm3QyWMo1O-hbJ1BLq4iCiU

Finally, your belt is sitting just a hair too low. On my own kit I added a couple strips of velcro to my belt to keep the front from sagging:

Bs6h2kBRFgwKoSJ5m-hnOaXOIL6NyXNU6cqW4WnfdckFncHBx8rQe_xe0p__R3ktgFSawCEFEiRuq2c1LDcZSxg71v-RzPfm-xK2bvkEMdLQT4t2z2V4KRQm64PSsSiNg-gsldVqqbp3OG1JGX-n5Lz1o6GfFjY0LIIVt9-UVR_UKS6AF0Xb5BRm55za4BRIV1kUXJ_Dj95nY5NIFeq5eBn_LsIQZtFmEifAoAVcOO8sUuKyIKGSdgfDpW_ztCfwtio_pYzwtjfcFmBaVZ2s9a-doSx722Mi04EYNdln2BooV2XN-AGpsAQbSNtsfY0pXAAqrruRywS7yGVz7QQzxOA2SFkNEdyuw9w7cctl_c1p_1CTkoiSEI2w-ebNT4_HTepxSWZO2WdsHZnNIl9yw-jcDVzukX23eSzGJgpI4YIyDpdk4xI-V2UjySA99vu4vKn9gcAmKhBG9upqhgAE5qimchfHtsYi5NoDlmK2K3krK6kKSjk9pzMfwDooY7jsMew6ZmamvX2m8pIWaaaHLtE50WcwxrcMPG6byRTKc0pVmj9JhU4R5siu9mQfW3WAeZE46rlW7FCA4dZor30T_OddAl9_A0pGpLhqiHHagB3gsv-8O6gAsf35CvxctGH1I-LqXX9MLRNq1-vFAWGyLrYE2CiP_pBhh7JtiC6pLaPclSjDT5DDSNopzVGBzUPS6wbAqJyKjOpP3f3YPITi8kUR6w=w1522-h1118-no

Reference Image:

TiWEtVrU__KUOPQeDLR5kBNVruVDe0wP-BZAoTgx

And that's it! It might seem like a lot, but most of the Centurion requirements are relatively simple changes, so we hope to see your Centurion application soon! Congratulations again!

• shashachu changed the title to TK87654 Requesting ANH EIB Status (AP) [902]

For full transparency, a note to Zylo and anyone else reading along: Although we did originally decide as a DO team to not pass Zylo's original blaster for EIB, upon receiving feedback from some trusted members, it is evident that given the current CRL, his original blaster should have passed for EIB, although it likely would not have been allowed at Centurion. @zyloRN - I want to personally apologize for this mistake, but by the time we reached this conclusion, your new blaster had already arrived. One of the major things we strive for as DOs is consistency, but at the end of the day we are but human inside of our plastic space armor and we certainly do make mistakes. Unfortunately in this case, it resulted in a member spending extra money for a new blaster. Please feel free to reach out to me or any of my fellow DOs if you have any further questions/concerns.

• Like 1