TK 18112 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (AP) (905)

General Info

·         Name = Maria Katrina Maloom

·         TK ID = 18112

·         FISD Name = Architect18112

·         Garrison = Philippine Garrison

Body Type

·         Height = 5’4”

·         Weight = 56 kg

Costume

·         Armor Maker = AP

·         Helmet Maker = AP

·         Blaster Type = Doopy Doos Full Resin Kit

·         Boots = Imperial Boots

·         Canvas Belt = DIY

·         Hand Plates Type = Trooperbay ANH Stunt White Rubber

·         Electronics = None

·         Neckseal Maker = Darman Props

·         Holster Maker = Darman Props

Photos

Full Body

Front – Arms at side

q8ppR9o.jpg

Back – Arms at side

YWPJ9XY.jpg

Left – Arms raised

WvZA8c7.jpg

Right – Arms raised

lbIGYWv.jpg

Right side detail – Arms raised

bXZuCQa.jpg

Left side details – Arms raised

JA8vVmX.jpg

Action Shot

nPggFwd.jpg

n1UOc3g.jpg

Helmet Off

DisZOkF.jpg

Armor Details

Abdomen Details

Ou92r4L.jpg

Cod and Butt Plate Attachment

DywPBjO.jpg

Interior Strapping

R8y0lac.jpg

aH9FEru.jpg

Shoulder Elastic Straps

dOIG3b3.jpg

O9h1VgI.jpg

Kidney Plate Notch

dYoAP0v.jpg

Ammo Belt and Holster

2UlWjH8.jpg

75Dbm3z.jpg

Forearm Details

HT91nmS.jpg

Hand Plates

i6EVF2G.jpg

AcAYmYZ.jpg

Thigh Pack Attachment

9tAR0I4.jpg

Ourm2dD.jpg

Knee Plate

YkweQX7.jpg

UPmF6uW.jpg

Split Rivets Abdomen to Kidney Plate

hZwQ1KL.jpg

Abdomen Plate

9d9gaBz.jpg

Helmet Details

Front

E9Gmdi4.jpg

Sides

YL7wSb7.jpg

9iWyYm2.jpg

Back

XVa9Bj2.jpg

Vocoder / Teeth Details

Bf3YrOm.jpg

Lens Color Backlit

Os2PbpT.jpg

S-Trim

SyhUyTN.jpg

Blaster Details

y1MdwQj.jpg

D-Ring

An3Ijam.jpg

Accessory Details

Neck Seal

30Hlir8.jpg

Thermal Detonator – Front

rAZilIb.jpg

Thermal Detonator - Back

pfd8F6g.jpg

Thank you!

• Like 2

• TheSwede changed the title to TK 18112 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (AP) (Under review)

Hey Trina and thank you for your EIB Application:salute:

Like others said - great job in sizing the armor to fit:duim:

A couple of things before we can get started:

# Photos showing the inner fixings of knee ammo belt.

# Photo of TD showing all 4 screws.

# Hardest part - CRL L2 states: Sniper knee plate must be aligned with the ridges on the shin.

UcukhZW.png

The sniper plate holds some challenges for alot of Trooper and one way of dealing with it is to off-set the shin itself, others use brute force with clamps and magnets. If you would like a second opinion before you try and re-attach you can always post some new pics showing the sniper knee straight on from the sides as the pics you provided has an angle to them and I can take another look - and I might seem a bit picky about the left one (in this pic) but from the looks of things as the right (in this pic) need some re-alligning I figured I draw that up to, but anyway, if you like to post some more pics I´d be happy to take a look at them:salute:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheSwede said:

Hey Trina and thank you for your EIB Application:salute:

Like others said - great job in sizing the armor to fit:duim:

A couple of things before we can get started:

# Photos showing the inner fixings of knee ammo belt.

# Photo of TD showing all 4 screws.

# Hardest part - CRL L2 states: Sniper knee plate must be aligned with the ridges on the shin.

UcukhZW.png

The sniper plate holds some challenges for alot of Trooper and one way of dealing with it is to off-set the shin itself, others use brute force with clamps and magnets. If you would like a second opinion before you try and re-attach you can always post some new pics showing the sniper knee straight on from the sides as the pics you provided has an angle to them and I can take another look - and I might seem a bit picky about the left one (in this pic) but from the looks of things as the right (in this pic) need some re-alligning I figured I draw that up to, but anyway, if you like to post some more pics I´d be happy to take a look at them:salute:

Noted on this! Thanks for the feedback! Will take photos and upload them soon. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Architect18112 said:

Will take photos and upload them soon. 

Hi Trina

I just noticed you haven´t included pics of your blaster showing both sides, could you please upload one of the "hengstler side" - thanks in advance and appologies I didn´t spot that at the beginning.

• TheSwede changed the title to TK 18112 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (AP) (Under review - photos requested)
On 3/2/2019 at 7:00 AM, TheSwede said:

Hi Trina

I just noticed you haven´t included pics of your blaster showing both sides, could you please upload one of the "hengstler side" - thanks in advance and appologies I didn´t spot that at the beginning.

Thanks.. will do that too and find time during the weekend. 

• TheSwede changed the title to TK 18112 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (AP) (Pending photos)
  • TheSwede changed the title to TK 18112 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (AP) (905)

Hi Trina and again thank you for your EIB application and may we say you did great in sizing the armor to fit your frame:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted , thank you for making the requested fixes and now I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for ANH Stunt Expert Infantry. On behalf of myself and the entire D.O.Team, Congratulations! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. 

As we navigate through this review we are going to start with the helmet and work our way down the front and then turn to the back - let´s get started shall we!

Starting with the helmet and the brow we would like to suggest that you raise it just a tad to be more in keeping with the Stunts and then you would fit in perfectly with the Troopers below:)

awOKhXj.png

Moving on to the ears, though there are exceptions, for the majority of the helmets the ears were assambled with a slight angle to them as seen by the ref pics. If you can repositioning the ears without damaging the helmet we suggest you do so and that would also add to that ANH magic.

kMCQno1.png

We keep focus on the ears and we like you to check if you can close that gap some more, especially the right one (as looking at it) perhaps it´s as simple as tightening the screws.

QyFbpU1.png

The mic tips themselves are great but as you can see in the ref pic, the originals were white on the inside and on the rim. You have a great looking set of armor and these details as with the brow above and the ears to follow would really take it to the highest level making you look as you just stepped off the set on Elstree Studios:duim:

wAIS6gW.png

Your shoulder bells are well in keeping of the movie-Troopers but we feel it’s worth mentioning that shortening the straps would make it even more ideal.

cPjmvaL.png

Moving down to the ab buttons, and as seen in the ref pic, the panels idealy sits within the mounting area and if you decide to make the change, reducing the size of the paint would also take it closer to the originals and make it easier to trim the smaller plate without risking to cut into the paint.

sCqpUyt.jpgJuTx5Jl.jpg

For the thighs we suggest some tiny triming to keep the cover strips from going over the edge of the armor and normally we wouldn´t mention the left one as it barely goes over but as the right one could stand some TLC we threw it in there as a suggestion as well.

BOHjrVA.png

Turning to the back and looking at the shoulder bridges you appear to have alot of material to work with and by cutting that last big bump in the rear you will have more clearence to the O ll box and as a bonus it´s also screen accurate as seen below.

fGBuXXc.png

Great job in making that belt - taking orders? :duim: A small detail that would make it even more perfect would be to shorten it so it doesn´t stick out behind the TD.

SuL8sRV.png

Looking at the TD we suggest tightening the screws for a cleaner look and to avoid it getting snagged on something.

zDlGEmp.png

Finally we have the blaster and as the T-tracks and rear part of the Hengstler were plastic on the blasters used in the movie, those areas shouldn´t have any metalic weathering on them.

QslcedO.png

J3t8AxR.png

Centurion Suggestions:

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustment etc. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

Below you will find areas that will need to be adressed for a future succesfull Centurion Application

You have as mentioned earlier a really great looking set of armor and the suggestions made earlier are just meant as the icing on the cake and we don’t see much that would hinder you reach Centurion, in fact there´s only two small areas of concern at this time.

First is the eventual use of velcro on the shoulder bridges in the rear. As CRL L3 states: they shall free-float in the back. 

xEe6gik.png

The other area is the clips on the TD, although we love seeing alternate ways on doing things we feel that for Centurion they need to be more in keeping with the originals, and as seen the ends should not be folded over.

HkH6ST4.png

That’s it! Congratulations ones again - head on out feeling proud as an Expert Infantry Trooper for the Empire:salute:

See you at Centurion:duim:

• Like 1

Thanks guys for the approval, the suggestions and the warm welcome to the EI!

Will review what I can do to improve for my centurion application :peace:... hopefully I can finish and submit soon!

• Like 1