E11 Blaster (Completed with electronics)

TK71169

Hello, Troopers

I am looking for guidance to help me find a completed (trying to avoid building from scratch) blaster like the one similar in the video:

Is there a particular person I could go to? I would like to purchase one that is completed with electronics, rather than building from scratch?

I have been reading the forums, but if I have

missed a particular thread, please direct me to the source. 

Thanks in advance.

Hey JC, 

Have you considered converting a Hasbro e-11?  It's not that difficult to do.  I picked up a used Hasbro on eBay and a Doopydoos e-11 Hasbro resin conversion kit for mine.  At the time, I had zero experience with building a blaster.  I also picked up a Hyperdyne labs electronics upgrade and swapped out the guts.  That was super easy to do (also, I had no electronics experience at the time, either!).   The Hyperdyne labs doesn't have a blingy counter like in the video you're referencing, but it does have some really nice haptic feedback on trigger pull and great light/sound.  

My Hasbro e-11 conversion is always a conversation piece among troopers and kids alike!  Pew! Pew! Pew!

• Like 1

Fieldmarshal makes a amazing aluminum sterling replica that makes it easy to assemble and install electronics. TRamp makes an excellent ready to go electronic system for E-11s but you will have to install it yourself.   Worth the money if you can afford them both.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2019 at 2:20 PM, Cricket said:

Hey JC, 

Have you considered converting a Hasbro e-11?  It's not that difficult to do.  I picked up a used Hasbro on eBay and a Doopydoos e-11 Hasbro resin conversion kit for mine.  

I have  considered it, plus the con would allow it, I'm wanting to go for level 3, and was told that doesn't qualify...

Do you know what is great for level 3, and con safe friendly, too? Or is that where I'd have to own both a con safe and an electronic version that'd qualify for level 3 approval? I'd like a blingy version, but would be nice if I could bring into a con, too. If not, then I suppose I may have to own a friendly version and a nicer version. 

7 hours ago, FanboyNightmare said:

I have  considered it, plus the con would allow it, I'm wanting to go for level 3, and was told that doesn't qualify...

Do you know what is great for level 3, and con safe friendly, too? Or is that where I'd have to own both a con safe and an electronic version that'd qualify for level 3 approval? I'd like a blingy version, but would be nice if I could bring into a con, too. If not, then I suppose I may have to own a friendly version and a nicer version. 

A Hasbro can be approved for EI (Level 2), and you're correct... not Centurion (Level 3).

I had the same dilemma as you.  I wanted pewpewpew, but I wanted Centurion as well.  I ended up buying a Hyperfirm to satisfy the Centurion requirements.  I've never trooped with it, actually.  My Hasbro is lighter and (IMO) much more fun to troop with.  

I don't think Hyperfirm produces blasters anymore.  Praetorian Blasters seems to be the new go-to for rubber Centurion-qualified weaponry (and since their blasters are all rubber, they are super con-friendly).  I had heard great things about them, and they had some e-11 blasters recently available, so I snagged one.  Holy cow, it is epic.  The Praetorian e-11 is a huge upgrade over my Hyperfirm with regards to detail.  It's a little pricey, but you really do get what you pay for.  It is gorgeous! (I ended up giving my Hyperfirm to my hubby because he needs one for his upcoming TK.)

You can find more info and pics of Praetorian Blasters here.  Send them a PM, and they will hook you up.  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...