Question About Boots

• 9 months later...

Did you end up going with Imperial Boots, and if so, how is the sizing? I’m starting my first TK build and heard that the Imperial 421s run small and should, therefore, be ordered a size up. I normally wear a US 11 or 11.5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Did you end up going with Imperial Boots, and if so, how is the sizing? I’m starting my first TK build and heard that the Imperial 421s run small and should, therefore, be ordered a size up. I normally wear a US 11 or 11.5.

Hey Caleb yeah one size up.

12 hours ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Did you end up going with Imperial Boots, and if so, how is the sizing? I’m starting my first TK build and heard that the Imperial 421s run small....

IB  are great boots but run a bit snug for sure, so like Rat mentioned order a size larger than you usually wear.  I also recommend keeping shoe stretchers in them while not in use. as damp leather can tend to shrink as it dries.  I use the kind with the springs as seen below.

r65B03H.jpg?1

IB  are great boots but run a bit snug for sure, so like Rat mentioned order a size larger than you usually wear.  I also recommend keeping shoe stretchers in them while not in use. as damp leather can tend to shrink as it dries.  I use the kind with the springs as seen below.

That’s a great tip about the shoe stretchers! I definitely hadn’t thought about that. Sounds like I will definitely need to order a size up when IB opens up their next wave. Thanks!!