[43] TK-61596 (Mayo)'s Troop Log

MakeNoiseMan

Troop #42: July 22nd, 2023—London Comic Con Scavenger Hunt, London, ON

This one was to drum up some attention for London Comic Con, which is in September. This park, Storybook Gardens, is a lovely place for kids. I used to visit it all the time when I was little. Great to be back there as a mascot. There didn't actually seem to be any scavenger-hunting, though—I'm not sure why the event was called that. :laugh1:

1SFAUjx.jpg

3EQ0tpo.jpg

Troop #43: July 23rd, 2023—London Pride Parade, London, ON

Parades are my favourite troops, and Pride parades especially so. It's always such a joy to participate. This year I got to debut my second pair of "parade arms", painted up permanently in blue and pink. Though I am not trans, the trans rights movement is very important to me. I was very glad to rep the cause. The gorgeous pauldron is from Teresa at Geeky Pink!

My fiancée Carisa is the Jawa in this photo, and we were especially glad to have two of our friends come out for the first time as handlers - Dustin, on the far left, and Sienna, in the white jacket. Dustin is working on a Jawa to join us, too. :D

hSUvaqh.jpg

• Like 1

• MakeNoiseMan changed the title to [43] TK-61596 (Mayo)'s Troop Log