[21] TK-61596 (Mayo)'s Troop Log

NON-TK Troops: December 19th and December 22nd, 2019—Toronto and London, ON

What a year. I hope you all are healthy and well!

I wanted to catch up my troop log even though there isn't much happening at the moment. Since this thread is also a troop record for personal use, I hope it's okay if I include some troops where I'm dressed as something else! Of course, I won't count these toward the official tally for badges. ;)

Both of these events were premieres for Rise of Skywalker last Christmas. The first was the Canadian premiere in Toronto, and it was super memorable! Right up there with Pride 2019 and Weird Al for magical experiences that I never thought I'd get to do. I was dressed as Plo Koon—I'm all the way on the left in the group line-up. 

dNb0sm7.jpg

dpjtnZe.jpg

And some other cool shots. A good-looking crew! 

8D3jOfe.jpg

cqy9jIZ.jpg

3yr84Km.jpg

VATa6kZ.jpg

That same week, we had a smaller event at a local theatre for charity. Smaller theatre—but comfier chairs. B) I was Plo Koon at this one, too.

nHaf43Q.jpg

aGSSeWZ.jpg

kqXQupD.jpg

Jd5NPxn.jpg

Edited by MakeNoiseMan

Troop #20: January 24th, 2020—Ontario Collector's Con, Mississauga, ON

Retro-actively posting an event from January; to be honest, I don't remember much about it. :laugh1: It was just over eleven months ago, yet it feels like a decade has passed. But I do have a picture! So, voilà, Troop #20!

is6oOik.jpg

Edited by MakeNoiseMan

Troop #21: November 14th, 2020—Santa Claus "Reverse" Parade, London, ON

After a long, pandemic-induced hiatus from trooping, I was thrilled to have the chance to suit up for this neat reverse parade near my hometown. We, along with all the other "floats", set up stationary displays along the runways of the local airport. Cars would drive through single-file and wave from their windows. It was a joy! A very clever alternative, too. It was non-stop traffic from start to finish—I'm told the line-up for entry was over 5km long! Great turnout and tons of fun.

That's me on the far right in the Christmas sweater.

lCFjhfw.jpg

dKI9zv6.jpg

7rVFZqH.jpg

nFIEaEH.jpg

• Like 2