Wanting to build ANH HERO Luke Skywalker Stormtrooper

TK71169

Hello, Troopers! I am wanting to build an exact replica of ANH HERO (Luke Skywalker Stormtrooper).

Although, I do not want to build from scratch, and would prefer to order where the company can already have the armor fitted to my proportions.

I'd like to get the helmet, first, but where should I go for this build, you'd say? 

I'm seriously wanting to become a member, before this year is over. All help is very appreciated. I'm excited to make some legitimate progress.

Thank you all in advance.

Hello, Troopers! I am wanting to build an exact replica of ANH HERO (Luke Skywalker Stormtrooper).

Although, I do not want to build from scratch, and would prefer to order where the company can already have the armor fitted to my proportions.

I'd like to get the helmet, first, but where should I go for this build, you'd say? 

I'm seriously wanting to become a member, before this year is over. All help is very appreciated. I'm excited to make some legitimate progress.

Unfortunately I'm not sure your timeline is going to work if you want something that is ready to wear. I might be wrong but I think there is only 2 company that make ready to wear and they have years of wait time. You should buy a kit and build it yourself. You could have that done in a few months. Just my advice

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I second Jordan's advice! Building wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it would be. It's more cost effective too, if budget is a factor. There are countless helpful, experienced troopers on here that will ensure you stay on the right track and that your armour comes out awesome. Just a thought! :-)

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, FanboyNightmare said:

Troopermaster - you find him here or on FB:salute:

• Like 2

When I first started out, I was determined to just buy a ready-to-wear suit, but much research lead me to build my own.  It's truly not hard and there's a ton of info available (both already posted on here, and yours to ask for).   It's also a source of pride to know that you did it yourself, kind of like those Jedi scum who build their own lightsabres.

What's your height/weight (if you don't mind me asking) as that can determine what sort of extra work might be required.  I think it's all been addressed before so the info is out there to make the suit fit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Digz Graavz said:

What's your height/weight (if you don't mind me asking) as that can determine what sort of extra work might be required.  I think it's all been addressed before so the info is out there to make the suit fit.

Not 100% sure, but I'd say 5'7 is height, and in armor 8 or 9ish (goal). As for weight, I try to stay fit, so 140ish to 50, I'd say. As long as I can at least look like luke in armor, I'm satisfied. 

On 2/14/2019 at 4:35 PM, troopermaster said:

I can definitely help you out with an exact replica, including all the correct hardware and strapping used in Luke's armour. Here is one of my hero's I built to movie specs (not a Luke replica).

5ZaIjnu.jpg

I messaged you.