TK21166 Requesting EIB status for ANH Stunt (RS) [899]

Firstly i would like to say a really big thankyou for approving my EIB application and for your time, help and advice for going forward.

I have read through the post and appreciate the area's that need attention and thought I'd just go through them.

With the helmet i actually got it as it is from RS and i am really happy with it, but looking through other applications for EIB that used RS i have noticed this seems to be standard with RS when it comes to the tube stripes and ear alignment, i'll see how i get on, but may get another bucket if i can't get the ear alignment a lot better.

I agree about the paint on the ab buttons and have been thinking about removing the paint and making a small circular template to tidy things up.

Not entirely happy with the TD screws myself, the replacement one's were slightly smaller than the ones that came with it so do not tighten up as much as i would like, something for me to work out.

My thigh alignment is a pain in the bum, they do wander a lot even after not walking around much, but i like the idea of extra strapping so i will try that.

The cover strips on the thighs have been trimmed down a bit, my fault that was an old photo when I first got the kit, the same with the drop boxes, the are secured with E6000 and and couple of stitches behind that's why they look better kitted up.

Thanks for the weathering advice on the blaster, nice and easy to correct that, but i never noticed how bad the D ring looks, i'll source another one and replace it.

Lastly the gap between the ab and kidney, must admit my belt didn't feel as tight as i usually have it, but i have been thinking since i started this application that it would help to re adjust the strapping abit to make the gap less of an issue.

So think that's it, will give me a few things to do before i go for Centurian, but again thank you sooo much for the approval and your time.

Very happy trooper.

Regards
Shaun

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, shaunbelsey said:

Firstly i would like to say a really big thankyou for approving my EIB application and for your time, help and advice for going forward.

I have read through the post and appreciate the area's that need attention and thought I'd just go through them.

With the helmet i actually got it as it is from RS and i am really happy with it, but looking through other applications for EIB that used RS i have noticed this seems to be standard with RS when it comes to the tube stripes and ear alignment, i'll see how i get on, but may get another bucket if i can't get the ear alignment a lot better.

I agree about the paint on the ab buttons and have been thinking about removing the paint and making a small circular template to tidy things up.

Not entirely happy with the TD screws myself, the replacement one's were slightly smaller than the ones that came with it so do not tighten up as much as i would like, something for me to work out.

My thigh alignment is a pain in the bum, they do wander a lot even after not walking around much, but i like the idea of extra strapping so i will try that.

The cover strips on the thighs have been trimmed down a bit, my fault that was an old photo when I first got the kit, the same with the drop boxes, the are secured with E6000 and and couple of stitches behind that's why they look better kitted up.

Thanks for the weathering advice on the blaster, nice and easy to correct that, but i never noticed how bad the D ring looks, i'll source another one and replace it.

Lastly the gap between the ab and kidney, must admit my belt didn't feel as tight as i usually have it, but i have been thinking since i started this application that it would help to re adjust the strapping abit to make the gap less of an issue.

So think that's it, will give me a few things to do before i go for Centurian, but again thank you sooo much for the approval and your time.

Very happy trooper.

Regards
Shaun

Ā 

Hi Shaun,

Ā 

Keep in mind that the suggestionsĀ with the helmet are just that,Ā suggestions, but not required for Centurion. We know that things like repositioning the ears can be extremely difficult, if not near impossible for some bucket builds, but we like to mention details like that for those troopers who wish to do everything they can to match the screen-used suits. Ultimately, we are a costuming group, not a prop-replica group, so although we'd love for everyone to take every single suggestion, I'd hate for you to think we're asking you to spend money for a new bucket when it's not required. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

• Like 1

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know about my current helmet and i do appreciate what you are saying.

I will try to see if i can make some improvements for when i go for Centurian level and see how i get on.

I've made a note of the other suggestions and i can't see anything major there to do and think when they are done the overall appearance will look better.

Thanks again so much for the help and time spent on my application, just got to print of and frame my certificate now.

Regards Shaun