Jump to content
RHINO

Membership Expired

Recommended Posts

Hello i am Rhino TK8481 from Rancor Hunters Garrison. I am a FISD member. Just

I have this problem. I check the 501st international and say that i am Expired from FISD. And i dont know why. Can anybody help please.

Thanks so much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you logged into the forums in the past year? If not that may be why. One of the requirements to retain detachment membership is to visit (log in) to the forums once a year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For this year the Legion web team is handling all the syncs (detachment affiliation.  You can contact the legion web team via email lwm@501st.com

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in the same situation,

I wrote to them yesterday but no response from them

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2019 at 8:18 PM, Harbinger said:

Have you logged into the forums in the past year? If not that may be why. One of the requirements to retain detachment membership is to visit (log in) to the forums once a year.

that was the case, I spend at least once a month

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can also contact our DL Paul "Daetrin" he may be able to manually add you back to the roster.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2019 at 3:55 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

You can also contact our DL Paul "Daetrin" he may be able to manually add you back to the roster.

My brother. I sent a Message to Daetrin and say that he doesnt receive messages.  What dou you recomend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2019 at 2:49 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

For this year the Legion web team is handling all the syncs (detachment affiliation.  You can contact the legion web team via email lwm@501st.com

 

 

I sent message to Paul Daetrin . And doesent receive messages. Any suggestion ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2019 at 1:18 PM, Harbinger said:

Have you logged into the forums in the past year? If not that may be why. One of the requirements to retain detachment membership is to visit (log in) to the forums once a year.

Had some troubles last year to log in. But i want to restore my status detachment . Any suggestions ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, RHINO said:

I sent message to Paul Daetrin . And doesent receive messages. Any suggestion ?

Some info in this thread, post question there and include  @Daetrin

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RHINO said:

Had some troubles last year to log in. But i want to restore my status detachment . Any suggestions ?

 

I would go with what the LWM said:

Quote

 

Hello.  You will need to log into your account on the FISD forums.  Ops states that to maintain Detachment affiliation, you must log into the Detachment's forum at least once a year.  

Webteam will be running a sync prior to voting start, so please do log in there as soon as you can.

~C

 

If you still have issues once voting starts see above post. ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harbinger said:

 

I would go with what the LWM said:

If you still have issues once voting starts see above post. ;)

Thanks bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TK 7448 said:

Always the same problem and still no reply from the mail 

Thanks

I'd suggest resending the email to the LWM and also include the election committee elections@501st.com

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×